View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:53 PM   #3494
trailmaster
Veteran Member

Thanked 707,158 Times in 60,062 Posts
trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+trailmaster 2500000+
Smile

Wish granted, however, Tiffani wants you to take her to a luxury hotel instead of your house. You pick her up at the location she provides you. Then you and she go to this fabulous restaurant for a marvelous dinner. You then present her with a gift, a box with some real expensive jewels, and she swoons with pleasure at seeing them. Then your limousine which you hired for the occasion wisks you both to your hotel. You are in the luxury penthouse suite which is 25 floors up. Both of you get into the bedroom, but Tiffani first wants to freshen up in the lavatory. Afterwards she comes out half-naked and you are totally nude lying on the bed. Then she looks at your body and right away things go horribly wrong because she sees that you have a tiny 1 inch cock. She screams, takes off her jewels that you gave her and throws them at you and she says "There is no way in hell that I am going to make love to a man with such a tiny cock". She takes her clothes and runs out of the room. You then get so mad you start trashing the room. You throw lamps at the wall, you kick in the big t.v., smash the big radio and stereo and smash practically everything. Then you get terribly despondent and so mad , and even psychotic that you throw yourself out the window forgetting that you are on the 25th floor. Just as your body hits the ground Tiffani has made her way down and your body hits hers and both of you are splattered into a bag of blood. Not even the coroner can identify which parts belong to which body.!!

Here I go again. My favorite wish. I wish for a flying car. This car has a deflective field which shields it from being detected by radar by military or commercial airport radars, and it can't be detected by military drones, and it also has an automatic avoidance system so it won't crash into any other aircraft, or tall buildings.
trailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trailmaster For This Useful Post: