Thread: Ingrid Steeger
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #15
miriam

Thanked 6,551 Times in 234 Posts
miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+miriam 25000+
Default info post for photo shoots

In the future I will post reconstructions of photo shoots with Ingrid Steeger. With reconstructions i mean that I will try to collect all pictures that look like they might be from the same photo shoot.

Some pictures will be of a very low resolution (almost thumbnails). This is because I don't have the originals of the pictures, so I cannot scan them in high resolution. Everything I have I find in forums, with programs like Emule or on ebay. Since my goal is not to create awe among the members of this forum with the quality of the posts but to collect, I will include these low resolution pictures in the posts.

For the same reason (to be able to show all pictures from the photo shoot), I will post pictures that already have been posted in this forum a second time if they happen to be part of a photo shoot.

I will also post picture that were used as the cover of a magazine and thus not clean any more (covered with other pictures and text).

If a picture is a mirror image I will flip it back to the way the picture was taken.
Normally a mirror image can only be detected when there is something written on the picture. With Ingrid Steeger there are two other ways to see that a picture is a mirror image.
First her moles. She has two moles on her face, one on the bottem left side of her mouth and one at the bottem right side of her right eye. Have a look at the big version of the first picture and you will see what I mean.
Second the metal band she wears around the upper part of her left arm. You can clearly see it on the big version of the second picture.

Further I will treat the posting as albums. If I get or find new pictures or if someone posts new pictures of a photo shoot, I will modify the posting of that photo shoot by adding the new pictures.

Legend for publishing histories:
names of magazines: in blue (2, 6)
names of newspapers: in pink (4, 1)
names of singles and LP's: in green (1, 4)
names of books: in brown (2, 1)
names of movies: in purple (4, 7)
names of maps: in orange (2, 2)

For all posted movies with Ingrid Steeger see
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For all posted TV programs with Ingrid Steeger see
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by miriam; January 13th, 2010 at 12:39 AM..
miriam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to miriam For This Useful Post: