View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 02:07 AM   #34255
SanteeFats
Super Moderator

Thanked 813,848 Times in 60,866 Posts
SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+SanteeFats 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by seany65 View Post
Yesterday I noticed that a few photos of celebs that I had 'fiddled' with to make them more to my taste-not fakes, just changed the colour of clothing etc. to tone them down a bit- are being sold on ebay.

The ones I've found so far are 3 of Rachel Riley:

1) One with Green leaves instead of blue leaves on red and yellow roses on a white dress.

2) One with Blue shorts and white crop/sports top with just see-able white sports bra instead of very pale yellow top with pale peach band.

3) One with tight black sports pants and tight black and gold sports top instead of tight bright red sports pants and tight black, gold and bright blue sports top.

One of (Charlotte) Alex Jones:

In a tight two-piece gray and blue sports kit instead of tight dayglo yellow and pink sports pants and tight black, dayglo yellow and dayglo pink sports top, and more natural skin colour instead of sickly light greeny/light yellowy skin.

One of Lisa Scott-lee:

In a set of white/black-silvery gray underwear instead of well, I forget for the moment.

But it odes seem a bit odd that 'my work' (for want of a better term) has been deemed good enough to sell by other people.

I'm hoping that my "Fiona Wade swimming cossie with no dangly bits", my "Tina O'Brien and Nikki Sanderson on a shortened and now gray instead of orange couch" and my "Scarlett Alice Johnson now in a black/charcoal gray instead of snot green dress" all get noticed by them.
If you can prove it and know the seller you can report them to EBay.
SanteeFats is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SanteeFats For This Useful Post: