View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:36 PM   #2005
Baranovich
Vintage Member

Thanked 47,211 Times in 2,167 Posts
Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+Baranovich 175000+
Default An extraordinarily annoying issue with P & H!, duplicate uploads, and stacking!

Good morning all.

It seems that P & H is finally at an effectively functioning state. I have finally been able to get back into posting photos in the Wank Club and Babe of the Day again.

However, just now I encountered a particularly annoying problem which I am not sure how many others have experienced it.

What happens is that you decide to post let's say seven picture files to a Wank Club post. You go into a folder on your PC, choose seven photos, and you upload them. Everything looks fine until you hit the Insert Images button.

At that point, it inserts the seven picture files into your post, but for some reason three of the pictures were inserted twice, side by side. Soooo.....I go into the Edit mode to eliminate the duplicate pictures. Rather than try to go in and individually pick out and eliminate the individual code for the duplicates, I simply deleted all of the photos and then tried to upload them again (this by the way was something that worked perfectly well before the P&H upgrade last November).

But NOW, when you go to upload the picture files again, P&H STACKS what you uploaded before ON TOP OF the current upload attempt! So now, it has 14 picture files in the stack to upload (your original 7 pictures are now uploaded TWICE).

Soooooo.....I thought that I would delete the entire original post and repost it fresh. So I delete the thread altogether and post a brand new thread. I go in, try to upload the 7 picture files again! NOW......P&H stacks THREE SETS of your original seven picture files! For some reason, P&H STILL saves the previous two upload attempts, and now stacks a THIRD set of the same pictures on top of the previous two! Now you have waiting for upload 21 photos, your original 7 and two MORE duplicate sets of the same pictures stacked along with it!

I finally gave up, I've been trying to make this work for a half hour. I'm going to try to delete the entire post again and log out, then wait for a time and go back in and try it again.

Last edited by Baranovich; March 4th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Edited text for content.
Baranovich is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Baranovich For This Useful Post: