View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 07:11 AM   #9
Denaniel
Administrator

Thanked 424,599 Times in 13,402 Posts
Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+Denaniel 1000000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedmonkey View Post
I was watching Secrets d'adolescentes with my wife, and she pointed out what looked like scars under Brigitte's breasts. Since I have long considered Brigitte's figure to be about the most perfect ever captured on film, I did not want to believe it. I'm uploading screen caps, but it's worth watching the scene a few times to watch how the "scars" move with her breasts.

The mark under her right breast is quite clear. The one under her left is scarcely visible, but semetrical to the mark under her right.

Acne scars? Semetrically placed? Or enlargement scars?
Yes, now that you mention it, they do look like possible breast "enhancement" scars. That is really disappointing.

I don't recall seeing those scars in any of her other movies. Does anyone else? Am going to have to go back and take another look.

Another factor that I hadn't considered re breast size changes, until quite recently. Another VEF member noted that Annette Haven's breasts appeared larger early in her career than they did later. He said that he knows from personal knowledge that some women who took birth control pills back in the early to mid 1970s experienced breast enlargement , when the pills were still somewhat new and had a much higher dosage of hormones than later pills. So maybe Brigitte was photographed with smaller breasts early in her career before she took birth control pills, and then after taking them her breasts were larger. Then again, maybe she had surgery in addition. Who knows?

Please PM me if any of my links are dead.

Don't post your thanks, hit the "Thanks" button!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Denaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Denaniel For This Useful Post: