View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:24 PM   #8
spoonfedmonkey

Thanked 1,947 Times in 178 Posts
spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+spoonfedmonkey 10000+
Default Did Brigitte indeed have her breasts enlarged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaniel View Post
The third pic is definitely Brigitte, of course, and a good comparison shot for comparing the faces. And the face in the first two pics looks right, from what we can see -- but the breasts are so entirely different I have a hard time believing it's really Brigitte. Her breasts were much bigger even in her earliest films (Je suis une belle salope, Les Plaisirs fous), and I doubt very much she had implants or injections.
I was watching Secrets d'adolescentes with my wife, and she pointed out what looked like scars under Brigitte's breasts. Since I have long considered Brigitte's figure to be about the most perfect ever captured on film, I did not want to believe it. I'm uploading screen caps, but it's worth watching the scene a few times to watch how the "scars" move with her breasts.

The mark under her right breast is quite clear. The one under her left is scarcely visible, but symmetrical to the mark under her right.

Acne scars? Symmetrically placed? Or enlargement scars?

Denaniel's point that she always had large breasts on film does not preclude the possibility that she had her breasts enlarged before she started working as a model.

It doesn't really matter much, and I'm not trying to aggravate my fellow forum members. But take a look for yourselves and see what you think.

Last edited by spoonfedmonkey; September 19th, 2017 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: spelling :(
spoonfedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to spoonfedmonkey For This Useful Post: