View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:51 AM   #6324
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,974 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris chunt View Post
Georgia Toffolo of the toffo / rolo confectionery empire on printed page 3 tomorrow .
I imagine her covered in chocolate and toffee like those gunge type videos when I'm tugging over her .

I still don't really understand how she became a 'celeb' but Toff is a real cutie- she looks very tasty in those promo shots for her lingerie range- I'd have a tug over her any day. I'd love to see her do a proper topless or nude shoot, but as her TV career seems to be building since she did the jungle thing, I guess that ain't happening anytime soon.

Good to see the Sun continuing their crusade against the gratuitous publication of pics of women wearing sod-all...Apart from Toff's occupancy of page 3 yesterday, according to the website, we had a story about Aussie yoga teacher Rosie Rees, who apparently teaches nude yoga classes...

...and another of those articles about women with body confidence issues, naturally illustrated by pics of said women proving just how insecure about their bodies they are by posing in their undies ...

Yes, the Sun continuing to prove that since they killed Page 3, they really don't need to use bare female flesh to sell papers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris chunt View Post
Rhian in print on p3 for Wednesday .

Yep, Rhian's still got it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradypus View Post
Keeley Hazell from 2008, Chloe Saxon 2011 and Holly Peers 2012.

Something that was discussed right back at the start of the thread, was the apparent decrease in effort put into things like Valentine's Day pics in the latter years of P3 in the Sun- Compare and contrast that trio of pics with their final P3 Valentine's offering last year, Rosie D sitting in a sort of hand-shaped chair, with not a heart etc. in sight

Let's hope the Star's offering today is up to scratch

Last edited by Historian; February 14th, 2018 at 07:06 AM..
Historian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Historian For This Useful Post: