View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:28 AM   #1838
Gladys Allova
Vintage Member

Thanked 89,741 Times in 4,990 Posts
Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+Gladys Allova 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsie View Post
You've got either your statistics in

User CP / your profile (top left) - which list your last 500 posts across VEF

or to get a list of the threads started / posts made

Advanced search - User name - top right - sections bottom right -

Quite useful if you've been using titles in your posts
Thanks for the additional alternate buttsie
The point I was trying to help others with is that finding a post in which you've used 'SomeImage' as a host amongst many ImageBam, ImageBox, ImageVenue & Pump&Hog posts can be narrowed-down by using a combination of both the forum & browser search functions.

BTW, my first impressions of the P&H re-vamp don't like it at all.
they seem to have over-complicated the ability to get BB-codes, I've seen others posting OS thumbnails as everyone adjusts to the new routines & from a personal POV I have all my Gifs & Smileys uploaded in several 'Galleries'.
Previously I could access hundreds from a gallery on one page view - That functionality has gone with the galleries using painfully oversized preview thumbnails which are also cropped images. Maximum 100 per page & 10 pages per gallery. I have a gallery of 1572 images and another with 1419, there's no way I can get to any above 1,000. I'm going to have to download the lot & restructure into loads of smaller galleries and not kill those old links.

Boooo, they got the presentation & code retrieval very wrong & the format has totally goosed me
If the service is swifter, guess it's for the best,
at least until the advertisers get their slice of the servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gladys Allova; December 3rd, 2016 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: Noticing further P&H issues
Gladys Allova is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gladys Allova For This Useful Post: