View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:35 PM   #42
Lester Square

Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+

Katie X76
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...postcount=1798

She is just so plain and ordinary fully clothed - but seeing that c-scar and wedding ring in her dildo hand when starkers, knowing she is a wife and Mum then makes her very sexy indeed (even if the strips are rather mechanical, and very heavy breathing and clearly nervous in a couple of scenes)

One video, and that was it - but what a video. I've said this before in another thread around here. Given that I've never seen her either before, or after this perfomance (looking in Readers Wives threads etc) I've often wondered just how the planets collided in the right way, for her to end up doing a wank video for FC. No extra material in the remixed and remastered either, it appears.

Seems she remained resolutely 'faithful' to the man in her life (even though Phil must have been tempted to break the bank to have his way with her) and doesnt' appear in any CSB releases - unless of course, she appears under one of the vague 'many many more' descriptions he used to use.
Lester Square is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lester Square For This Useful Post: