Thread: Image Hosts
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #5
tfberry

Thanked 6,019 Times in 228 Posts
tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+tfberry 25000+
Default Hotflick.net seems to be a great one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
I also just started to use hotflick.net. It is easier to use than imagevenue.com if all you want to do is upload one photo which is mostly what I do on my subscription threads. Some threads though such as : The Great Pizza Thread sometimes require multiple photo posts. I have not tried that yet using hotflick.net
I just loaded an album of Addison (modern model) and it went very smoothly and love the more thumbnails per line than even Imagebam had when linked in to VEF. BTW, you mentioned uploading 1 photo. I just uploaded 77 photos all at once and it went faster than it did with Imagebam. The link of course is similar...copy and paste of the URLs to the topic here. One thing I did NOT like about Imagevenue unless I misread the instructions there. You can only upload at most 10 photos at a time. Thus, my 77 photos would have taken 8 uploads instead of 1 with hotflict.net. Great info, Trailmaster!

OK, I am just doing further investigation of Hotflick.net vs soon to be departed Imagebam. One gigantic plus of Hotflick.net is the albums can be found via alphabet letters. I literally had 47 pages of Imagebam albums and if I wanted to ADD pictures to an existing album, sometimes it took me forever to find it out of like 500 albums. The negative which sort of counters the positive on Hotflick.net is I see no way to add to albums. They have "Create album" and "Don't create album" but no "Add to existing album" like Imagebam had. Thus the albums are much easier to find but you can't do much with them other than viewing them after you find them. LOL!

Last edited by tfberry; June 10th, 2017 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: More info provided
tfberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to tfberry For This Useful Post: