View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:37 AM   #3
tuffy
Veteran Member

Thanked 12,244 Times in 432 Posts
tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+tuffy 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinghenry View Post
The dutch guy Xxxphd spoke about was "Horny Rob". He gave an interview to somebody,
He gave that interview in the a.b.p.e.anna newsgroup and I asked him in a few days.

Quote:
and it was transcribed on this site at one point, but has since disapeared.
It's in the Private Board. You can read it there, but it's an edited version by Dirty-Dan, not the original interview and it isn't in chronologial order.

Quote:
He (supposedly) identified the actress Esther while commenting on a 1989 issue of S#vente#n magazine which had an old CeeCee repost (Fuck My Uncle).
I asked him about Esther, but he didn't know who she was, even if he was with her in Fuck My Uncle.

The point with this film was how S*v*nt**n magazine got this story, of whom, because CCC never published this story in a magazine.

Quote:
A portion of the interview is in the egafd forum.....but, I'm not so convinced from that interview that Esther is really Esther....
Esther was the name used in the S*v*nt**n magazine.

Please read the interview again.

When I made this interview I've got so many wrong answers from HR that I decided to not continue it.

For example he didn't know about all the Tove's FilmLab films, only the TS films, which indicates that some films were made at other time and place.

Tuffy
tuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to tuffy For This Useful Post: