View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #1
Greenman
Live Legend of VEF

Thanked 383,507 Times in 19,356 Posts
Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+
Default THE Christmas Thread

I'd been thinking of doing this for some time now, seeing as this is my second Christmas here I thought why not, nothing to lose and it might prove popular with the members so here goes.

This thread is for anything CHRISTMAS, whether its simply to say Happy Christmas to someone special, i.e. a friend you made on here, or a group of people say it here. Perhaps you want to single out someone that has made your year here with their posts-do it here. OR maybe you want to say sorry to someone that you had a row with or a dust up on thread and want to clear the air for Christmas-you know that time of peace, goodwill to all-say it here, go on you know you want to. Maybe you need some inspiration for presents this year, ask away here OR what to do with the left over turkey-someone is bound to be inspirational.

Whatever you want to use this thread for for Christmas greetings or comiserations or if you just want to wish the forum a Merry Christmas then please do so here-if however you want to use it for other festivals at this time namely Chanukah, Eid or the like then feel free to do so too.
Let me be the first to wish everyone on here a A Very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and properous New Year. GM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20,000: Milestone reached!
Greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Greenman For This Useful Post: