Thread: Jeanna Fine
View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:00 AM   #9
Gordon3

Thanked 5,246 Times in 447 Posts
Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+Gordon3 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_1540 View Post
I'm also concerned about her health, she had some serious drug addiction in the past and if you see recent photo's of her you can see she has a tight body but i was worried when i saw her face. Of course she aged since her last appearance in No Man's Land Legends but her face doesn't look that healthy.
This was one of the photos she posted to Twitter before attending an Exxxotica about a year-and-a-half ago:

In the real world, this looks juuuuuust fine for 50 years old.

Perhaps a bit thin, but she was always thin, and she does have a wealthy husband who probably would like her to stay that way for at least a little while longer. Facially, once again, looking around at your average American 50-year-old woman, Jeanna looks quite Fine.

Everything is relative.
--Albert Einstein

In fact, I'm also glad to have heard from her on Twitter in the last couple of years, and that she's doing well, provided for and such. My take on her leaving Twitter was that she was getting harassed too much, which is extraordinarily sad, but predictable nowadays.

As one of my top three all-time favs (with Keisha & Shanna McCullough, "providing", but looking the same as she did at 30; and married to a well-off "super-fan", respectively), her beauty, body, and raw sexual prowess and appeal may never be seen again. Whether it's the punk blonde Jeanna, the long-haired brunette Jeanna, or the dominant, yet stunning, short-haired brunette Jeanna, there will never be another like her...and the adult industry wonders why they're losing out to free amateur videos on Snapchat.

Last edited by Gordon3; June 19th, 2017 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: Wrong Emote
Gordon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gordon3 For This Useful Post: