View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:56 PM   #3280
Bill derBerg

Thanked 18,325 Times in 1,256 Posts
Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstep View Post
Wish granted.
But Milena has an incredible sexual appetite.
At least you can't follow.
She divorced and ask you all your pension rate.

I wish Tracy Adams invite me and pay the bill at the restaurant.
Granted. Ms. Adams takes you to an Ethiopian restaurant. The food is nothing but crickets, locust, grubs and worms. Although Ms. Adams has no trouble scarfing down this fish bait you need real food. To that end you dash off to a local steak house. Your bad luck, the beef is rife with mad cow disease. Of course you become infected and the disease slowly eats your brain. Your IQ drops to levels so low you buy extended warranties for your electronics and you pay your taxes early. After your IQ drops a few more points you manage to get elected President of France. However, you aren't around long as after balancing the budget and lowering the federal debt the Central Bank has you assassinated for cutting into their profits.

I wish every banker, stock broker and politician would wake up tomorrow with a conscience.
Bill derBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill derBerg For This Useful Post: