View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 04:08 PM   #42
deepsepia

Thanked 83,398 Times in 7,194 Posts
deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+deepsepia 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywhacker View Post
Got a quick question about JDownloader2 I'm hoping someone knows an easy solution for... I've been trying to d/l this movie http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...american+girls for a couple of months now. I'm trying thefox's Filefactory link as his fichier one's dead.

When I was trying direct download it would always get to around 90% and then just hang permanently, until I gave up and retried. I decided this was a good excuse to get myself a download manager, so went for JDownloader2 as Denaniel had said some nice things about it elsewhere.

Trouble is, with this process almost the same thing's happening: it gets to almost complete, and then the next time I check it's restarted from 0%. I'm getting no error messages, no missed captcha requests, just a straightforward "back to the start". I've entered the given password in the Set Download Password box in JDownloader2 - I can't see anywhere else to enter it.

Maybe given the problems I had with direct downloading this isn't a JDownloader problem, but it seems weird that a download manager would keep restarting a download endlessly. I was going to message thefox to ask him to revive his fichier link, but didn't want to bother him if it's me messing up with JDownloader!

Any ideas on where I'm going wrong?
I just DL'd it using the Filefactory link using JDownloader, worked fine. NB: I have FF premium.

First thing to try when you have these kinds of problems in JD is to reduce your "Max Chunks per Download" number to 2 or 3 -- this is in >Settings>General of JD.
deepsepia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepsepia For This Useful Post: