View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #1042
Al Gebra
Former Staff

Thanked 571,072 Times in 11,033 Posts
Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperMouth View Post
I take it the .PA on page 1 is kept up to date (or is the current version elsewhere?).
Post #1 contains the final list of classic CC photosets released on CC.com (they stopped @ 152k in 2009). The IDs were last updated 04-04-2011. Rob4, the list maintainer, hasn't logged in on VEF for about eight months.

Quote:
But I don't see how that links to the magazines. Is there a list for this, or is it only on the photosets?
There is a list that provides the corresponding magazine stories.

Quote:
If it is only on the photosets, do I have to trawl through 104 pages to find them all, or is there something smarter, like a list of links to them?

And is there anywhere I can find the missing photosets? The ones that are no longer on the server?

I realise this is a MONUMENTAL effort and I'm happy to chip in if I can. But is there a joined-up version, or is it 104 pages - take it or leave it?
It is forbidden by Forum Rules to post and to request material released on color.climax.com.

PS:
How to use both lists advantageously...

I got magazine scans, for example
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Gebra View Post
(Click on in quote to view the complete post.)

They have the look and feel of a CC publication. I check the .PS list for the title Hot Holiday, find out it's from Teenage Sex 82, the corresponding photo set is 80b. I compare the models' faces with the ones shown on the corresponding ID sheet 80 here. Now I know that the models in 80b on the .PA list are really Dina Pearl & Estelle Belle.

Release dates are available here.

Due to the very thankworthy team work of VEF members it is possible to identify quite a lot of magazine stories and models.

The result of research is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Gebra View Post
Hot Holiday - Teenage Sex 82, published October 1995, featuring Dina Pearl & Estelle Belle

I'm afraid I haven't any time for reuploads. Don't send reports (or PMs) of dead files or requests!
Once the files posted above are expired, please help each other, add the info I provided as well.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-> Underlined words in my posts are clickable. <-

Last edited by Al Gebra; September 9th, 2012 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: PS added.
Al Gebra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Al Gebra For This Useful Post: