View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:14 PM   #22
keefriff
Torn and Frayed

Thanked 131,668 Times in 5,993 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+

What a considerate idea Greenskull! I am impressed with your largesse. And your generous giving as well. I too would like to give some presents to some of my fellow VEF members. Now remember everybody, it's not the gift that counts, it's how much value it has.

For you Greenskull, it would have to be something I know you would enjoy. I feel that you sometimes have the desire to lay waste to nearly everything that gets in your path. It may be people, things or even the whole of Norwich that need some corrective measures. So for you:

No, that is not me relieving myself after my recent trip to Bangkok.

Estreeter, I know things can get messy with your job. Sometimes problems arise that need to be handled quickly and quietly. I never want you to have the same problem Jimmy Conway had in Goodfellas. So for you a lifetime supply of:

Scoundrel, I know you like to garden and I have read of your struggles with some members of your collective. I know that they have been demanding more and more of your time and I honestly think that you need an assistant. I think this one may help straighten out any problems.

Tabler, I don't know where you have been lately but I think I know what you still like. They're both big, bold, tasty and filled with vodka.

I need to go back to the store and pick up gifts for some more of you.
You Just Might Find You Get What You Need
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post: