Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM   #2750
profvolup
Vintage Member

Location: Skype:profvolup@yahoo.com GChat:profv475@gmail.com Discor:profv475#5888
Thanked 17,835 Times in 1,081 Posts
profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by caboosier View Post
Didn't intend to offend
You didn't offend, just took my statement out-of-context.

Quote:
but you did say
"German Nadine Chanz
is my all-time favorite blonde,
and by a wide margin."
It was redundant to keep saying the "Playmate" context over and over. Context is everything.

Here are my exact statements ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by profvolup View Post
Who's your favorite blonde Playmate? ... German Nadine Chanz (Boobpedia VEFthread) is my all-time favorite blonde, and by a wide margin. Nadine's profile and centerfold is the ultimate ... So many of her shots, just completely obliterate every other blonde I've seen Playboy produce ... She's the hottest blonde I've ever seen out of Playboy ...
Quote:
I still like all these blonde Playmates:
A couple of those Playmates are in my top 25, the latter being Kimberly McArthur (Boobpedia VEFthread) and definitely is in my top 10, fairly close to Nadine. There is also enhanced, middle aged Julianna Young (Boobpedia VEFthread) too. I loved seeing those age spots on her body in her centerfold.

As much as her beautiful, busty centerfold drove me to blast.

She had a perfect pair of breeding hips and thick, juicy tail.

And even today, her pics are still dream MILF shots suggesting a fantasy doggie

cowgirl

spoon

or my favorite dream with her, power missionary fuck.

Although I'd be happy if she gave me the time of day, much more just a reverse tit fuck at the edge of a bed.

Other than Petra Verkaik (Boobpedia NotAllowed-VEFthread), I do have to admit that Julianna Young's centerfold and pictorial might be the one I spent the most time with when it first came out. Of course, Petra hit me four years earlier, when I was innocent and could spill a full quart a week (and often did 3 times/day for 3 weeks straight).
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
profvolup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to profvolup For This Useful Post: