View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 05:24 PM   #42
vinceprince
13th Duke of Wybourne

Location: Me, Here? In a sixth-form girl's dormitory? At 3 in the morning? With my reputation?
Thanked 21,965 Times in 2,076 Posts
vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+vinceprince 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian249x View Post
When one has been through 12 years of Catholic school education, one is never free of the indoctrination. In any event, it does no harm to take out a little insurance in case there is something other than a new chance to work on our unresolved issues, or as you hope, oblivion. If you are right, it won't matter what the priest does. If my parents, grandparents, and all the good sisters, brothers, bishops, and priests are right, I don't want to be spending any more time in purgatory than necessary. (I find it impossible to believe that a just and loving God would allow any of his children to remain in everlasting torment. Although it would appear that many of our Muslim brothers are really working on getting some hot coals up their asses for awhile.)
According to Santee he also fully knows and judges your motivations. So if he's vindictive enough to punish non-believers and 'mercenary' do-gooding Christians he's likely to damn those cunning bastards that just want to hedge their bets.

It's just as likely (or improbable) that any 'God' is Christian-hating one rather than Pro-Christian and your belief will damn you rather than give you any salvation.
vinceprince is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vinceprince For This Useful Post: