View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:14 AM   #26
sweevo

sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+sweevo 1000+

Oh God, I have so many of these, I could start a holy grail museum!

For starters, I've been after a copy of Hotel California (1986) for years. I used to have a very heavily cut VHS way back when, and would love to see it in it's uncut glory.

I remember seeing a VHS cover yeeears ago for a film called (I think) A Nightmare On Sex Street. Never did get round to seeing it!

Also, the following Private scenes:
1. A woman with slightly hamsterish cheeks is exercising on her patio. She has on sports type clothes, a baseball style cap and her hair is pulled back. 2 guys turn up and she blows them both. The action moves into the bedroom, where she is DP'ed.

2. 2 girls in a jeep with 2 guys. All I really remember about this scene is one girl was pale with dark hair, and the other girl was a gorgeous redhead with killer green eyes who looked at the camera as she took a facial.

3. A prostitute is "conducting business" with a customer down an alley when a cop arrives. The woman then fucks the cop, and the customer jumps back in.

4. A man and woman fuck in the rain at night. It was quite well filmed.

5. 2 women use sex toys on each other in what looks like a cross between a pharmacist and a sex shop. There are Private posters everywhere.

6. An orgy takes place on secluded cove on a beach. When it's over, all the participants run down into the water.

I don't have a clue what any of them are from!

As you can probably tell, I'm really glad I found this excellent forum!
sweevo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sweevo For This Useful Post: