View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:46 PM   #993
Numerous One
Vintage Member

Thanked 14,393 Times in 648 Posts
Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by effCup View Post
There are two models in the Denise Hewitt thread: 1, named Denise Hewitt (brown eyes) & 2, named Denise Bressette (blue eyes). I made that point in mir but others did not accept it & so the two were not separated. Neither model is Michelle Bauer--that too was discussed earlier in mir.

PITA type issues like this are best settled in the mir section, though.
1) Now that you've mentioned it, I do see that there are two Denises, indeed. *

This one, Denise Bressette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricamo View Post
Isn't this Denise?
She is stated to be Denise Bressette in Best of Cheri #58 and Cheri May 1993
is obviously not the same as the one who is the actual subject of the thread (Denise Hewitt):
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonsmoker View Post
I agree with you and can't understand why others didn't want to accept it. *

2) I just want to clarify this. And really, it is the main reason for this post. Not for a single moment I thought any of the "Denises" were Michelle Bauer. I just think that particular set posted in the "Denise Hewitt" thread is actually Michelle Bauer.

Could you, please, point to the discussion regarding "Denise/Michelle" in the MIR section (if it's not much of a hassle). I couldn't locate it, although I searched that section of VEF. If it's not a trouble you could even PM me if you find it better suited (that is, if you already know where it is; I wouldn't want to press you digging through a vast ocean of MIR posts).

3) I do agree discussions like this are suited for MIR, but I do think they are appropriate here in softcore models problematic posts thread. If not, I apologise.

Anyway, I've just learned there is a new MIR subforum (well, not exactly new, but new to me - I've been persistent in overlooking it, and persistence does count for something ):
Mixed-Up Model Threads
only for MODS to start new threads, but dealing exactly with issues like this.
* I stand corrected. In the light of the results of Rubinski''s and Dick Needle's closer investigation (see the next post, below), and many fine gents who invested time in this matter: palo5, effCup, sandhunter, Silicone Carne and 40plus I cannot overlook the rock solid point about a spot on the right cheek of the model (yes, one model, not models) in question. I appreciate your efforts.

Last edited by Numerous One; March 3rd, 2018 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: new information received and acknowledged - and a typo
Numerous One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Numerous One For This Useful Post: