Thread: Carol Cummings
View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:23 PM   #110
carolaholic
Veteran Member

Thanked 32,412 Times in 806 Posts
carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+
Default All Night Long

Which is also the title of a very good movie which updates Shakespeare's Othello, has a gang of great jazz musicians, and stars one of my favorite actors, the late Patrick McGoohan. But we're talking Carol Cummings here.

Unlike the McGoohan movie, Carol's All Night Long is available on DVD -- two of 'em. Excalibur has a DVD-R version available, but Hollywood Video brought out a real DVD edition, which I think is still available. I have both, and the Hollywood edition has a noticeably sharper picture. (Much Later: Unfortunately, the "real" DVD seems to be out of print now, but at least the DVD-R from Excalibur is still available.) As I've written before, this one is indispensible for the CC fan.

I used to think this was a compilation, but, even though two scenes appeared in other videos (with Mark Wallace in Cum Rain, Cum Shine, and with John Dough in The Red Baron), I haven't seen the other scenes anywhere else, so they may have been shot for this video. Unless they're from the four or so CC videos listed by IAFD which I still don't have.

The first two pix are the front cover of the VHS box (with the right spine included) and the back cover. The third pic is a blow up of the two small pix on the spine (I have another shot of her in that same swimsuit in some magazine or other; gotta dig that out). The fourth is the entire sheet that goes behind the plastic in the DVD edition.

P.S. The other pic of the lady in the jacuzzi (or whatever), wearing that pink garment is here:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=162

However, after looking at a blowup of the other photo, I now think that it's not a swimsuit at all, but just a pink shirt that's barely long enough to be (imho) too long, the sort that's called an "athletic" shirt when men wear it. Is there another name for the female version?

Last edited by carolaholic; April 21st, 2014 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: Corrected typos. Much later: new information. Later: added a P.S. Even later: added italics. Later: updated sentence. Way later: tweaked a sentence.
carolaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to carolaholic For This Useful Post: