Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:13 AM   #4918
profvolup
Vintage Member

Location: Skype:profvolup@yahoo.com GChat:profv475@gmail.com Discor:profv475#5888
Thanked 17,798 Times in 1,079 Posts
profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+
Default Powerglass Postergirl

I have repeatedly attempted to post these pictures with some extended commentary on how mainstream media says we're supposed to love thinner women over thicker women, and how most allegedly only love thicker women for their bigger tits. But repeat ejaculations interrupting these thoughts have proven this venture impossible. So I'm going to try to stick to one-liners, finishing my thoughts before I bust-a-nut ... yet again.

I'm supposed to fantasize about this thicker, Czech blonde because of her tits, that soap reminding me it would be easy to slide in between her tits.

Because she's allegedly too think to prefer over other women, those pinches in her sides allegedly saying she has too much extra.

Nevermind the fact that she has an extreme hourglass with a much smaller mid-section between her wide chest and wide hips that cause some of the pinching.

After all, this is the only view I'm supposed to enjoy, mounding tits, the fantasy of just loving her for her tits.

And if she is presented with a thinner blonde friend, I'm supposed to lust for her blonde friend first, and take her as only a second option.

As so many in the media would argue, "voluptuous" is only about big tits, and that thinner blonde is almost as busty, and doesn't have those same "breeding hips" that are so yesteryear that I should never desire such in preference.

It's all about the alleged "speed," and thick women cannot control their bodies, swing and sway them like thinner women, and the belly dancer who can move and precisely control her form is overrated.

Because if she is thick, with a wide chest and wide hips, a small midsection and extreme hourglass, that is really secondary to a form that is thinner overall, even if more straightly shaped.

Such women have to play games to show off their tits to get attention, and their body alone cannot be desirable in comparison to other models in simple bras and panties.

Especially not when those extreme curves are shown from the back, where they are clearly thicker, more rounded and there it is a farce for men to say they are powerful fucks who are just as "built for speed," but "more fulfilling," atop.

Especially when she squats, and that full ass, those wide hips and other curves just expose themselves, and she's "too big for her tits," especially compared to thinner women with almost as large of a rack.

Ahhh, but no ... Sophie Mei (Boobpedia) continues to be a "Powerglass (Tumblr) Postergirl" for myself, the exact type I repeatedly prefer over virtually all other figures and forms, the true Voluptuous type of form I desire more than virtually any other.

One I will never deny a deep drop into my Fleshlight, deep in the thought of becoming one with her, as her body makes her tits, not vice-versa, in my book. SLAM!
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
profvolup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to profvolup For This Useful Post: