Thread: Marilyn Jess
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:12 AM  
Denaniel
Dirty Mind on Parade

Thanked 139,321 Times in 6,021 Posts
Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+Denaniel 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by leris View Post
Marilyn Jess - Diamond Baby - (as it is on the vhs "il etait une fois Marilyn Jess")

the beginning (blowjob) is not here, but the end (cumshot) is.

it's a different assembly of the scene (some parts of the "licking scene" are not in the movie)

...feel free to make an assembly of the two videos and post here.
Wow! Thanks for sharing this alt version of one of my fave Marilyn Jess scenes.

Yes, it's a different assembly of the scene alright. I watched the two versions side by side, and I could hardly find any footage in common. And it's not just the editing that's different. It's as if there were two cameramen and each version was shot by a different camera. The scene is the same, but the viewing angles are almost entirely different. Amazing!

I think it would be very tricky to combine the two versions, because as I said, sometimes we get the same action viewed from different angles in each vid. And deciding what to keep or cut from each version would be challenging, as would keeping the various bits of footage in chronological order, so the flow of action still makes sense. Also, one would probably have to toss both soundtracks, since they are so different, and make it a silent combination.

If anyone wants to try, more power to ya!

Please PM one of my fellow mods during that time, not me!

Denaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denaniel For This Useful Post: