Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Oh The Rotten Luck (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=313517)

Estreeter July 21st, 2016 04:11 PM

Oh The Rotten Luck

Have any bad luck today :confused:

Please tell.

Was sitting here enjoying the forum, all of a sudden I needed to take a dump, so I went, sat there just doing mu business, then...... click..... the power went out, for almost 2 hours, but guess what, when it goes out when you're taking a dump in the dark, make wiping your butt an ordeal I can assure ;):(

haroldeye July 21st, 2016 04:22 PM

Christ man - by the time you get to your age you should know where it is.

Estreeter July 21st, 2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haroldeye (Post 3713052)

True, but it was pitch black in there, and you can't be sure how clean it is, so just to make sure you keep wiping and wiping... Get it ;)

MaxJoker July 21st, 2016 04:49 PM

Thankfully by the time I`d signed into this club of ours I`d shaken my deep fury and annoyance off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 3713035)
Have any bad luck today

Yes reading Your starting post while eating chocolate mousse :D

Buttttt seriously (It could happen :o) this excellent thread was very timely started :cool:

As today while I staggered down the street accosted by the piss taking throbbing sun (How piss taking ?. The bugger laughed itself away behind clouds once I was home :mad:) who should peddle up to me suddenly other than the dreaded Ellen :mad:

Not seen her for four years.

Ellen :mad:

The would be acupuncturist , Buddhist and all round shit stirrer.

She who formed a pincer movement of maliciousness with my previous (Before the previous last two exes I mean :D) ex :(

Despite me not only helping her move , and more or less doing all the DIY in her dilapidated new house. Plus doing the landscaping (Don't insult my lifestyle choice :o) of her chaotic new house`s back garden too.
As a friend would :mad:

Bah , this is the bitch who gave my previous previous previous ex my newly changed number :mad:

She pulled her bike up alongside me , I turned my head briefly to look at her as I walked on ,

Ellen = "Hi Max, fancy bumping into you "
Ellen= "How are you , what have you been doing ?"
Me =
Ellen = "Well it was nice to see you"
Me =

Hey the turncoat surprised me while I was lost in thought (Of the beers and BBQ ribs I`d be glugging and scoffing later ;)).

Otherwise I`d have said.... Well I`d have said some pretty insulting things.

So probably for the best I just glanced at her and kept walking.

Only single redeeming positive is that Jo (Ex-Ex-Ex) completely irrevocably fell out with her in May 2014.

How do I know ?.

Ugggggh she left me unwanted voice messages with all the banal details.

Bah to the fates that conspired today to make me have to actually see and hear that awful Ellen.

Oh the rotten luck :(

bloke57 July 21st, 2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haroldeye (Post 3713052)

I'm now told it's not even near my elbow!:eek:

You live and learn :thumbsup:

haroldeye July 21st, 2016 09:43 PM

Not our last Chancellor are you 57?

Nobody1 July 21st, 2016 10:03 PM

Plus had no strawberries today. No strawberries, un fucking believable. I had to go to Aldi.

Aldi has always strawberries. Except sometimes.

Ninjaturtle July 21st, 2016 10:03 PM

Why have you not made light with a lighter ;) Ahhhh, i know too dangerous....explosion danger :p

wimbo77 July 21st, 2016 10:05 PM

I forgot to purchase two packs of Jersey potatoes in Aldi today.

pharoahegypt July 21st, 2016 10:15 PM

This heat has been playing buggery with my internet today; every time I go to po ...