Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Politics, Current Affairs, Religion Threads (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Militant Islamists (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=282094)

SanteeFats January 9th, 2015 12:52 AM

Militant Islamists

Is it time to start expelling Muslim extremists and those who are deemed to be a terrorist threat? There are so many Muslims on watch/do not fly lists in so many countries. Most do not seem to do much UNTIL they do. See France. Is it time to kick them out of their respective countries? Let them land wherever? Yes this seems racists for those who view it that way but face it - radical Muslims are the primary cause of death and destruction in today's world. Speak up people!!!

tamsmith January 9th, 2015 01:01 AM

Why not just give them Social Security Benefits to allow them and their several wives and offspring to live an easy life, far beyond the life of the majority, in the hope that they will not radicalise the younger generation.

Oops sorry, it's been tried and it did not work.......

swampthing 3rd January 9th, 2015 01:04 AM

Expell them to where?

Would you also want every Catholic and Jew child abuser expelled? Or is child rape and male genital mutilation acceptable?

SanteeFats January 9th, 2015 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swampthing 3rd (Post 3158509)
Expell them to where?

Would you also want every Catholic and Jew child abuser expelled? Or is child rape and male genital mutilation acceptable?

I do believe you did not read the original post with an open mind, thing. First I believe they should become nationless unless some country wishes to accept them, but why should the nations they are in continue to support them when they are such a risk to the law abiding populace?
Where the hell did you extrapolate Catholic and Jewish child abusers, child rape, and mutilation out of this thread?
No I would not expel those scum, I would want them sent to jail or even executed.

tamsmith January 9th, 2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swampthing 3rd (Post 3158509)
Expell them to where?

Neither is Female genital mutilation acceptable.

Dave666 January 9th, 2015 01:37 AM

We should ban Hal-al if any one wishes to eat meat that has been taken from cruelly slaughtered animals, there are plenty of other countries where it's acceptable to not treat animals humanely to live in. That goes for any others who don't wish to respect our way of life. If they want to live their lives in certain ways then again there are plenty of countries that aren't here to go and live in.The vast majority of people in this country never wanted immigration and were never asked about it. Why should the indigenous population have to change it's way of life to suit what is in reality 5% of the population, not that you would know the percentage was that low from the media. If any do goodie leftie wants to slag me good go ahead, you still have the freedom of speech something that is being rapidly denied to anyone who speaks out in opposition to the current situation.

buttsie January 9th, 2015 01:53 AM

For everyone you deport there would be countless others with clean records to replace them

Pakistan alone could supply new recruits for ever in a day given the religious schools get them young - population of 100million+

The Pakistan army are fighting a losing battle against them

You'd have to stop tourism in its tracks given how many visitors overstay their visas

If you seriously want to put and end to the current levels of terrorism recruitment then i'd suggest starting with the dismantling of the arms industry

The 5 countries on the security council supply 75% of all arms
History says they sell to both sides in any conflict.

We wonder why theres a radical element who are trying to bring that to our doorstep

The destruction that has brought over many decades in a multitude of countries is directly responsible for the rise in the Jihadist ranks.

Its not who wields the weapon but who supplies it thats key

Arturo2nd January 9th, 2015 02:11 AM

The difficulty is that the vast majority of Muslims are peace loving and law abiding. The murderous lunatic fringe causes the problem. We don't indentify all Christians with the Ku Klux Klan and their ilk do we?

In fact, it is doubtful whether or not Al-Queda and the like are Muslims at all. They are most likely criminal thugs who are hiding behind religion. It is unfortunate that they are placing the entire Middle East at risk. Have they forgotten that Northern Europeans have repeatedly proven themselves to be the most murderous human beings on the planet? How many times are some lunatic Arabs going to commit some atrocities before so-called civilized Europe decides enough is enough and drops a cobalt bomb on Mecca making it radioactive for a million years and continues by conducting a genocidal campaign against the Muslim world? We have the weapons of mass destruction. So far, the United States is the only country to have dropped nuclear bombs on civilians. As the first posting in this thread indicates, there is a growing sentiment in the West to take drastic measures.

Rogerbh January 9th, 2015 04:39 AM

Dismantle the arms industry - lol.

What a pipe dream! If you only look at AK47 production, 30 countries and probably many more produce the AK47 or one of its variants. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-47

They are not going to stop production.

Enforce existing laws - also a pipe dream - France has almost two illegal guns for every legal one - ? At least this article says so - http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europ...weaponry-video

A small percentage of Muslims support these terrorist attacks - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...nion-polls.htm They only need a small percentage to produce the few attacks that occur infrequently in Western countries.

You are just going to have to accept the fact that there will be attacks by Muslim extremists against soft targets no matter what you try.

We are not going to be executing suspected terrorists - and I doubt we would catch many before they commit an overt act You would have to be a real nut case to believe we would drop a nuclear weapon on Saudi Arabia.

So just be aware of your surroundings and be secure in the knowledge that the vast majority of us will never witness first hand a terrorist act. But be sure we will all be inconvenienced by additional security measures that will appear.

The only other thing I am sure of is that we will spend a lot of money trying to stop these attacks with little actual effect on the perpetrators.

Arturo2nd January 9th, 2015 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogerbh (Post 3158608)
You would have to be a real nut case to believe we would drop a nuclear weapon on Saudi Arabia.

The reason that I wrote that comment is that I have heard it mentioned more than once. First by an octogenerian WWII vet, then by a couple of Vietnam war vets, and most recently by an African American here in Oakland, California. It may be a nut case notion, but we have nut case citizens and politicians here in the U.S.