Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   In Remembrance (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   R.I.P. erdnuss (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=279775)

Mal Hombre November 23rd, 2014 10:00 AM

I mainly communicated with Matz via His cheerful PM's,He was always upbeat and full of almost child like enthusiasm,We were on "real Name" terms but I always thought of Him as "Erdy",RIP indeed.

pferdewurst November 23rd, 2014 10:08 AM

Ruhe in Frieden, Erdnuss.

superpike November 23rd, 2014 10:51 AM

thank you for what you did for us

Lux aeterna luceat is

george anson November 23rd, 2014 11:07 AM

The world is a cruel place and all the poorer for your passing. I did not know you well but you were always most charming in your messages notably about my avatars.

To have had such a Damoclean sword hanging over ones life and to still have such cheerfulness speaks volumes on his character.

Warum singt denn mit so kläglichem Laut,
die Lerche in der Luft?
Warum steigt denn aus dem Balsamkraut
verwelkter Blütenduft?

Warum scheint denn die Sonn' auf die Au,
so kalt und verdriesslich herab?
Warum ist denn die Erde so grau,
und öde wie ein Grab?

Ruhe in Frieden

scoundrel November 23rd, 2014 12:20 PM

I barely knew Erdnuss except as a good poster and a man who helped brighten the place up; someone who adds to the sum of human happiness. But I have felt very moved by many of the comments here from members who knew him personally; and I miss his goodnatured and sane posting. RIP Erdnuss, and may the earth rest softly on you; and my sympathy for your loved ones, who are certain to be the ones who feel your loss most deeply.

mrcat November 23rd, 2014 12:34 PM

I am sad to hear the news of Erdnuss, I saw this tribute, and was shocked. I was aware of him on VEF, but I want to say how sorry I am for his family, as well as the other members on Vintage Erotica Forum. RIP.

zorin December 9th, 2014 01:07 PM

I was away from VEF for a while and have only now learned of Erdy's passing.
I'm deeply saddened by this news especially after having read that he died
so young.

I'll miss his friendly PM messages which were always in a funny mix of the
three languages we were both capable of speaking.

My sincere condolences to his family and all his friends here at VEF.

The world is an emptier place without him.

Z

oscar189 December 9th, 2014 05:44 PM

RIP Erdy

Thank you for being a friend:thumbsup:, the first and best friend i had on V.E.F.
I'm too shocked for words to be honest:confused::mad::(

RIP my friend, I'll miss your help and advice

Oscar

qu1mby December 11th, 2014 09:46 PM

Really sad and schocked to learn Erdnuss passed away.
RIP my friend.

Tester2010 December 18th, 2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondifan (Post 3126876)
I believe I may be in a mild form of shock, as in "I can't get my head around it" much as I would for someone I've known personally.
[...]
Forty Four is too young to leave !
Commiserations for your friends and family. Your memory will live on in my 'eternal' hard drive.

At the address of the (unknown) VEF Admin or Moderator who has changed & corrected Erdy's aka Matze's VEF member status on his profile page from (a more than somehow incorrect) "Senior Member" into the correct "Veteran" version [Erdy's aka Matze's very impressive statistics = Total Posts: 4,229(!) - Total Thanks: 45,221(!!) - Thanked (and still growing) 161,349(!!!) Times in 4,122 Posts] and who has additionally honoured this always very helpful guy with "Veteran" in BOLD letters and changed his location to "R.I.P" ...
THANKS A LOT!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
R.I.P. erdnuss