Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Film & Television Discussion (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   She's hot but I can't stand her! (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=132905)

fordprefect739 March 18th, 2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirkje (Post 1506892)
Pamela Anderson & jenna Jameson; plastic tits, plastic bodies and plastic smiles. They try to look like a hot blondes, but they look pathetic to me.

So what you're saying is that you don't think that they are hot? If so, then they don't meet the criteria for the thread.

I don't find them hot either. I hate plastic masquerading as flesh. I'm not a big fan of tattoos either, though I can tolerate them in small amounts.

I thought of another one for me: Denise Richards. She's smoking hot. Yeah, she's got implants too but she didn't go insane with them like Anderson or Jameson. I watched a couple of episodes of her reality show "It's Complicated" and she's pretty much insane and superficial and doesn't seem terribly bright. I can see how she married Charlie Sheen.

Rick Danger March 18th, 2011 04:24 AM

Kim Kardashian. She may be hot, but she wears a ten gallon hat with a five gallon brain..................... and her sister is a few ounces short of that !

tommytimp March 18th, 2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Danger (Post 1513150)
Kim Kardashian. She may be hot, but she wears a ten gallon hat with a five gallon brain..................... and her sister is a few ounces short of that !

I don't even think she's all that hot. Her body is geting cartoony. And man, those three sisters together would sell a dime for a nickel and then say, "What's a nickel?"

crazeyhorse April 1st, 2011 07:56 PM

Helen Flanagan, half decent set of tits but you wouldn't hang around in the morning. She loves herself.

speedking75 May 22nd, 2011 05:45 AM

There's a lot of annoying hot broads...but to me Jenny McCarthy is the worst. She's absolutely clueless on WHY she's famous(posing nude at 20-22 years old is why-not her "comedic skills" ), she's unfunny, frighteningly daft and worst of all inspired many young beautiful girls to make stupid faces and do "toilet" humor. She should have vanished in 1995..when she stopped posing nude and signed with that insipid MTV.

zplonk June 2nd, 2011 10:18 PM

maria sharapova. shrieking. arrogant

The Creature June 26th, 2011 09:20 PM

linda barker good looking very doable horrible screaching voice :rolleyes:

jewelman August 15th, 2011 01:17 AM

Christina Aguilera is very impolite and arrogant and really gets on my nerves but I would still like to do her all ways to be fair.

bigtrain45 August 25th, 2011 03:06 PM

Lots of empty-headed hotties on Fox Lies here in the states. Megyn Kelly, Courtney Friel, Martha McCallum, Alyson Camorata, etc.

groomleader November 14th, 2011 07:34 AM

Jessica Simpson, totally empty headed

Pam Anderson, I cannot stand her, gets way too much exposure, and WHY are there so many guys that thinks she's hot??
A blowup over-inflated sex doll for teenage zit farms, and not very discerning one at that.