Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Softcore Models Requests (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PB Group ID (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=325025)

WMUHFan1 February 3rd, 2017 11:28 AM

PB Group ID

Can someone help me identify all these Playboy models? Out of the 11, here's what I have. Question marks of course means I'm not 100% sure.
Front row: Lisa Matthews, Renee, Tenison, and I'm clueless on #3 in that row.
Second Row: Clueless on the blonde, Jacquline Sheen, Tawnni Cable(?) and Kerri Kendall
Back Row: Rebecca Ferratti, Brittany York/Alison Armitage(?), Ava Fabian(?) and Pia Reyes(?)

Thanks!

seany65 February 3rd, 2017 10:50 PM

As far as I'm aware WMUHFan1, we're only allowed to ask the ID of one model per ID thread, so I think you'll have to start about a dozen threads. There may even be a limit on the No. of ID threads we can start per day.

masque51 February 3rd, 2017 11:31 PM

I don't disagree on any of the question mark candidates. My best guess on the blonde in the front row would be Lynne Austin but I am nowhere close to certain on that.

LeroyLargeCar February 4th, 2017 02:05 AM

ID

Second row, blonde on the left could be Julie Clarke. Here is a link to her thread with a pic that can be used for comparison.

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...2&postcount=75

juzzemi February 4th, 2017 02:31 AM

First picture seems to have Lorraine Olivia at left end of second row, next to Julie Clarke.

palo5 February 4th, 2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seany65 (Post 3930831)
As far as I'm aware WMUHFan1, we're only allowed to ask the ID of one model per ID thread, so I think you'll have to start about a dozen threads. There may even be a limit on the No. of ID threads we can start per day.

There are restrictions in other sections, notably Model ID Request, but Softcore Models has no such restrictions, and has no plans to implement any. All we ask is that requests are relevant to the section

WMUHFan1 February 5th, 2017 01:42 PM

As I continue to take this far too seriously, and doing a little bit more research(!), I'm going to say that the Playmate next to Renee Tenison is Karen Foster, but this is admittedly a stretch.

The Playmate in the second row I'm going to say is Terry Lynn Doss, although looking over all the Playmates of that era, it might possibly be Eloise Broady or Monique Noel.

I don't think that Playmate is Julie Clarke. The reason why I say that is because she is a 1991 Playmate, and all of the other ones are from 1989 or 1990. Some are a little earlier, but no 1991 Playmates there.

juzzemi February 6th, 2017 04:17 AM

I'm pretty sure it is Julie Clarke. There's only a few months between Sheen, Kendall, Olivia (maybe) and her. And two of the playmates are from 1986 (Fabian and Ferrati) - so the "1989-90 only" theory doesn't hold up.

The front row blonde might well Foster. Can anyone tell if it's Melissa Evridge?

zorro4l May 20th, 2018 03:24 AM

i can see to Lorraine Olivia, Kerry Kendall, Ava Fabian, Lisa Mathews, Pia Reyes, Alison Armitage, maybe i'm wrong, but its so hard to identify them whit the clothes on.:D

Durden99 December 16th, 2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMUHFan1 (Post 3930188)
Can someone help me identify all these Playboy models? Out of the 11, here's what I have. Question marks of course means I'm not 100% sure.
Front row: Lisa Matthews, Renee, Tenison, and I'm clueless on #3 in that row.
Second Row: Clueless on the blonde, Jacquline Sheen, Tawnni Cable(?) and Kerri Kendall
Back Row: Rebecca Ferratti, Brittany York/Alison Armitage(?), Ava Fabian(?) and Pia Reyes(?)

Thanks!

You're correct on all of those. The blonde in the front row is Stacy Arthur. In the second row, it's Lorraine Olivia (obscured by Lisa Matthews) and then Julie Clarke.

I should know. I "studied" these gorgeous women for years when I was in my youth. :) Lots of beauty in that pic.