Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is there a Cylon in your future? (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=168382)

skippy1729 July 25th, 2011 05:59 PM

Is there a Cylon in your future?

We live in an amazing world. Advances in robotics, new materials, "artificial intelligence" software. I think that it is inevitable that Cylons will be developed in the next 100 years or so (if civilization does not self destruct or perish from plague or an asteroid). For those not familiar with Battlestar Galactica, a cylon is a robot the looks and feels human. Sure, at first, they will be extremely expensive multi-million dollar machines. Eventually they will cost about the same as a luxury car. They could make our lives easier doing all the mundane tasks; probably not their best use: make them look like Number 6 (Tricia Helfer), Boomer (Grace Park), Liz Taylor, Bardot, Jeniffer Aniston or your favourite playmate of the month and you have the ultimate fuck toy. No STD's, no rubbers, no headaches, no expensive gifts or long term commitments!

What will the impact on society be? At some point, as prices go down, whores will become obsolete. Just go to your Blockbuster rental center and rent Miss September for the evening. They can even return themselves in the morning to avoid "late fees". And eventually they will be affordable for individual ownership. But remember, with the rentals, you can have a different "girl" every night.

Will this be the final nail in the coffin of the "family based unit" civilization?

Even now, some of the sex dolls are very realistic (and expensive) see: http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t154384-dolls.html

What do you think? Would you still prefer "real girls"? I think I would prefer "real girls" as long as "NO" is not a frequent part of their vocabulary.

Cheers, Skippy

chupachups July 25th, 2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skippy1729 (Post 1685358)
What do you think? Would you still prefer "real girls"? I think I would prefer "real girls" as long as "NO" is not a frequent part of their vocabulary.

Cheers, Skippy

can't start a family with a doll

and don't forget the thrill of the chase of a new girlf, the "will-she-won't-she" anticipation

Mal Hombre July 25th, 2011 08:02 PM

And without the risk of having Your cock amputated by a mal-functioning robo-pussy:eek::D

whop July 25th, 2011 09:26 PM

A rent-a-vagina? Imagine getting one that hasn't been properly cleaned at the rental center. Ewwww.

Remember The Stepford Wives? The original one from 1975? The men invented a procedure to take the bitch out of their beautiful wives and they all lived happily ever after. Great movie!

skippy1729 July 25th, 2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chupachups (Post 1685517)
can't start a family with a doll

Well if you really want someone to fight over your money when you are dying in the old folks home (or disappear if you have no money), you could adopt.
Train your cylon to be a robo-nanny by day and a robo-sexslave by night.

PS Imagine you are 12 year old Johnny and discover dad's program access code on the bottom of his desk drawer! The 22nd century version of finding his stash of girlie magazines.

skippy1729 July 25th, 2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whop (Post 1685649)
A rent-a-vagina? Imagine getting one that hasn't been properly cleaned at the rental center. Ewwww.

Remember The Stepford Wives? The original one from 1975? The men invented a procedure to take the bitch out of their beautiful wives and they all lived happily ever after. Great movie!

Preprogram them to bathe and douche before returning to the rental center.

Yeah, I liked that movie too.

Flowerpot Man May 30th, 2013 02:52 PM

Tricia Helfer

If the machine looked like Tricia Helfer, yes!

TCO95 May 31st, 2013 04:39 PM

From Cylons to Robowhores in one paragraph, Impressive!

With my luck I'd get the one who's software had been hacked and it would be a Crylong or a Robo-chia-pet "Just feed it and watch its ass grow!" Even worse, after three rentals you get a free Robo-Mother-In-law. :eek:

otokonomidori May 31st, 2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Just go to your Blockbuster rental center and rent Miss September for the evening.

I like the idea but I'd be scared I'd get the broken one that BB had fucked the night before

Nobody1 May 31st, 2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

For those not familiar with Battlestar Galactica, a cylon is a robot the looks and feels human. Sure, at first, they will be extremely expensive multi-million dollar machines. Eventually they will cost about the same as a luxury car. They could make our lives easier doing all the mundane tasks; probably not their best use: make them look like Number 6 (Tricia Helfer), Boomer (Grace Park), Liz Taylor, Bardot, Jeniffer Aniston or your favourite playmate of the month and you have the ultimate fuck toy. No STD's, no rubbers, no headaches, no expensive gifts or long term commitments!

Cylons have their own consciousness.