Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New to the forum and want to say hi ? Do it here ... (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=15117)

DubSalute February 28th, 2008 01:02 AM

Welcome Name-Hunter saw you already started posting, nice.

Picked up on your request and merged the recent post with the excisting Ashley Lauren thread.

Take care, Dub.

smurfington February 28th, 2008 11:59 AM

smurfington

i came across vintage erotica forums by happy accident a few weeks ago and have had a hard on ever since ! it brings back many memories of models who i lusted over - many thanks to all you guys who post pics and start new threads. keep on - PLEASE ! !

DubSalute February 29th, 2008 08:34 PM

welcome smurf :)

stellaman March 1st, 2008 07:40 AM

hi to all, what a great forum. thanks.

npm325 March 1st, 2008 07:47 AM

Mate of mine told me about this place. I'm glad he did! Great site. It's a trip down memory lane!

-Lucifer- March 1st, 2008 09:49 AM

Welcome to the pleasure dome.

marcobest March 6th, 2008 07:02 PM

I'm back

Hello to everyone here.
I stayed out of this forum for a long time....I had very serious problems.
I'd like to say "Sorry" to everyone here about my silence but, first of all, I want to say "Sorry" to Xxphd, because.....he knows the reason.
Now, I think I'm better, so I hope I'm able to post and participate again at the forum....VEF is always the best ever.
Marco

xeryus March 6th, 2008 07:30 PM

Hi to all vintage, retro & classic movie fans. Just joined the parade. Next month once I have techno-savvy PC, gonna upload a hell of classics from my archives.

DubSalute March 6th, 2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcobest (Post 206796)
Hello to everyone here.
I stayed out of this forum for a long time....

Welcome back marcro don't know what you are refering at :) but good to hear its solved and also that you overcome the hard times that came your way. Join in and participate again i say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeryus (Post 206832)
Hi to all vintage, retro & classic movie fans. Just joined the parade. Next month once I have techno-savvy PC, gonna upload a hell of classics from my archives.

Welcome aboard xeryus.

Mr Aether March 6th, 2008 10:33 PM

Found the site by pure fluke and could not believe my luck or the awesome content. It's fantastic as I had to er, let so many magazines go at one point and this is an amazing resource to collect a little bit back in some way and see some other sets and things I never saw before :).

Huge fan of late 80s, early to mid 90s Joanie Allum work and the girls she used to photo. I guess it's no huge suprise my top favourites would be Claire Green, Gaynor Bell, Julia Gilda, Charlotte Langley etc from that era. Amazing women. Tons more of course I could list given half the chance!

Most of the stuff I managed to cobble together has already been posted. It's a shame my collection had to go as I had enough to fill up some of the threads of a few girls with some missing stuff :(.

I'd hate to be a lurker or leecher etc. I'll post up anything new I might find.

Thanks for the great site!