Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Help Section (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Upstore (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=343747)

cek123 November 24th, 2017 06:27 PM

Upstore

Hi, anybody else have severe problems eg breakdowns using this hoster? It is almost impossible I find to download a split complete movie from this provider :(

lagerlout November 25th, 2017 01:38 AM

Try using JDownloader #2 to download, I downloaded a 4 part yesterday with no problems

cek123 November 25th, 2017 12:10 PM

Thanks lagerlout, I am using JDownloader 2. Seems that using manual reconnect may help rather than relying on JDownloader itself

Omnidirector December 10th, 2017 09:50 AM

Upstore is simply terrible for free members, actually the worst I have seen so far. I think after 2-3 consecutive downloads with average speed of 75 kbps and obvious captchas - there is at least a 3-hour cool down period or possibly even longer (JDownloader says that your IP is just blocked). Also, even 74 kbps can be further reduced to about 30 :(.

Taking into account that movie archives are normally split into 5-7 pieces, it can take up to 12 hours to download it.

whickwat February 21st, 2018 11:43 PM

Please ban this host! I've been patient with it until crashes my computer twice! I was downloading a 500 mb rar part (of a total 1.7 GB) and the estimated time was 11 hours (only for the 500mb)! After 8 frigging hours a banner shows up saying that hard disk is running out of capacity (i checked and i have more than 500 GB) and i needed to shut down the browser. Ok, 8 hrs wasted. Tried the next day and after 4 hours the computer shut offs! So it may have a virus or something.
This is the worst host by far, please disable it from this forum. 1fichier is great, thanks to user Kogi for using it. I have an account on Keep2share and I don't even ask you to include it more, but please no more upsto.re (Richard0, you have great unique material, please use another host)

stagliano February 22nd, 2018 07:17 AM

it sucks. that said, with mega and zippy, while retention sucks it should be mandatory to provide fast mirrors.
fileboom is another lagging hag.
mtc

deepsepia February 27th, 2018 09:24 PM

I used to have Upstore premium, never could get it to play nice with JDownloader, tried all the usual tricks but never could get anything besides the browser based download to work.

johnbear February 28th, 2018 01:44 AM

It's one of the slowest i've come across sometimes a miracle happens and you get nearly 100kb sec but mostly under 20 best avoided.

Omnidirector July 31st, 2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whickwat (Post 4343764)
Please ban this host!

I would say I agree, something needs to be done, including banning.

It's beyond a joke at present. They just boldly creating any obstacles they can come up with, to extort your money for premium service. UPSTORE is practically impossible to use as a free member.

I have just tried 5 times to resolve their idiotic "streets signs" captchas and failed. They ask you to do it like 5 times in a row and deliberately slowing down the animation on some captchas.

Unfortunately, some very good content in vintage section is provided via UPSTORE, but from the other hand, it's either not possible to get, or it takes some crazy amount of time to download, if you can get through their captchas. I'm talking about days of downloading 1 movie, for example.

PAWGLover July 31st, 2018 06:57 PM

Nice to see a few of the mods have stepped in and re upped some of these to 1fichier.