Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Help Section (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Imagehost Problems, Imagebam, Imagevenue, PimpAndHost, PixHost, ImgBox etc (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=114275)

Lokfuhrer October 20th, 2008 08:34 PM

Hi, why do i get just the url's when i post more than one image using imagevenue into my posts, its happened twice now, and i see someone has edited the post to show thumbnails. what am i doning wrong, any help please, cheers.

thanks but sorted it myself now !!

DubSalute October 21st, 2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lokfuhrer (Post 420249)
... thanks but sorted it myself now !!

Good. To get thumbs you always need to copy/paste the links that are in the textbox below the line: "Hotlink a clickable thumbnail on a Forum or Message Board Use the second link if this one fails"

Not so long ago btw i discovered the Busy Poster Tool from ImageVenue its great to restore posts that went wrong like only having links instead of clickable thumbs.
  • You open the post you want to restore as single post then:
  • In your browser go to View --> Source.
  • If you can not view the source code go to Tools-->Internet Options and delete Temporary Internet Files.
  • Copy and Paste the source code into the text field below
  • Press submit.
  • Max allowed input is 100 images

To restore posts on vBulletin choose "Get codes for a Forum" as output.

CroMagnon December 9th, 2008 03:40 PM

ImageVenue problems and changes since today

Since today i'm getting a sponsored link with a "continue to your image" hyperlink when i'm trying to look at a picture horsted on ImageVenue. When i click the hyperlink it just reloads the same sponsored page agian and it totally slows down my browser. Seems i can't view any pics posted on ImageVenue anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

bourschwa December 9th, 2008 05:22 PM

Ave !

Close the "Continue to your image" and do a second click on your wished pic.
Its terrible but free ...

IgnatzMouse December 9th, 2008 05:25 PM

yes, same problem here, quite a pain in the ass. Stucked on the "Rocco Siffredi" website which there's no way to jump over, the "continue to your image" keeps bringing me back to it :((.

Jism Jim December 9th, 2008 06:14 PM

Using Firefox or Opera I did not get this problem.

Bovon December 9th, 2008 06:25 PM

Don't know what the others are seeing, but Imagevenue seems to have
Change its format slightly from today.

DTravel December 9th, 2008 07:09 PM

ImageVenue has been doing this for a few weeks now. As others have said, closing the tab/window and clicking the link again usually gets you to the picture.

jobart December 9th, 2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dario Rosselini (Post 472934)
Using Firefox or Opera I did not get this problem.

I have Firefox and the problem persists

cobra December 9th, 2008 07:55 PM

i hate rocco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can t see the pic how can i do? i use imagebam now and fuck imagevenue