Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Softcore Models Requests (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Lucy Kotalova (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=323293)

flake56 January 7th, 2017 08:18 PM

Lucy Kotalova

it is the November 1995 issue. nr 27. was on ebay.de but is not longer available to view. do not speak german and since it is not longer for sale I cannot get the address to reach the seller to ask can it still be gotten. search ebay.de for "wochenend magazine 1995" shows her on the cover. any help to get info to buy it would help immensely as this is last piece of her public work I do not have. thanks all. this is the first time she posed. june of that year. I also believe it is first time to appear in a magazine.

beutelwolf January 7th, 2017 11:23 PM

There is another auction site that has this issue: hood.

flake56 January 8th, 2017 12:30 AM

i goofed

the magazine says 11/16/1995 das neue wochenend nr 47. my flub up. checked hood and they have number 27. number 47 shows lucy as cover model. cannot get bing to translate page so I can send email asking if mag still in stock and if so to buy. thank you for your help. ebay.com does not allow you to view auction.

beutelwolf January 8th, 2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flake56 (Post 3901893)
the magazine says 11/16/1995 das neue wochenend nr 47. my flub up. checked hood and they have number 27. number 47 shows lucy as cover model. cannot get bing to translate page so I can send email asking if mag still in stock and if so to buy. thank you for your help. ebay.com does not allow you to view auction.

If the date is 11/16/1995 then it's number 47, because this is a weekly mag. There is a copy on ebay.de, but only offers shipping within Germany. Often sellers are not too fussy about that, but the only payment option is money transfer.

flake56 January 8th, 2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beutelwolf (Post 3901909)
If the date is 11/16/1995 then it's number 47, because this is a weekly mag. There is a copy on ebay.de, but only offers shipping within Germany. Often sellers are not too fussy about that, but the only payment option is money transfer.

is there an email address that I can use to connect with them? I suppose I can use google or babblefish to translate to german for their reading? have no problem with money transfer or any other thing they need. it will finish out my collection

beutelwolf January 8th, 2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flake56 (Post 3901918)
is there an email address that I can use to connect with them? I suppose I can use google or babblefish to translate to german for their reading? have no problem with money transfer or any other thing they need. it will finish out my collection

It's ebay, so no there is no published email address, but you can use the standard contact-seller thing of ebay.

flake56 January 8th, 2017 11:08 AM

i truely hate to be a nuisance

am about to go insane with logging into ebay.de. they do not list usa as a country when asking for your shipping address. there is no version of this country on the german site. the usa site does not show the seller to use the contact info on it. is there an address somewhere that I can use to send a letter about this sale? it is annoying to see what I need and have a language problem even with google chrome translate. sorry to be a pest but I know no one here in my home area who speaks german to get help. if it is on the german site and I just missed it my apologies.

beutelwolf January 8th, 2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flake56 (Post 3902217)
am about to go insane with logging into ebay.de. they do not list usa as a country when asking for your shipping address.

If you take the URL of the auction and replace the ".de" suffix by ".com" you get nothing; but if you replace it with ".co.uk", you get this which may be of some help.

Regarding the USA not existing in the list of destinations on ebay.de, I suspect she might be called the Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika.

flake56 January 8th, 2017 05:43 PM

thank you

will not bother you again. your last suggestion got me registered and in contact with the seller. obviously no reply yet but your assistance has been invaluable to me. if there is ever anything I can help with for you, just ask.

many thanks and have a great year.

flake56:D

flake56 January 23rd, 2017 10:29 AM

just a note

it was finally shipped today. thanks to all for their help in this ongoing nightmare. just thought after all your assistance you might like to know it did finally workout.