Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Erotica (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   How many men have wanked over wifes pics (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=144804)

glyn January 20th, 2011 11:52 AM

How many men have wanked over wifes pics

?

billybunter January 20th, 2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glyn (Post 1434167)
My wife appeared in Fiesta Readers Wives Special in 1992.Over the years I have often wondered how many different men have enjoyed looking at her.She was called Terri of Notts,although obviously thats not her real name.She is still good now.

It would help if you upped a pic mate.
I was never a readers wives fan. I don't mean that in any bad way. It was just not my thing.

MrStockings January 20th, 2011 01:10 PM

post a pic and I might remember her, they were my favourites!

ian37 January 20th, 2011 04:34 PM

Mistook who's wife you meant...

Quote:

Originally Posted by glyn (Post 1434167)
My wife appeared in Fiesta Readers Wives Special in 1992.Over the years I have often wondered how many different men have enjoyed looking at her.She was called Terri of Notts,although obviously thats not her real name.She is still good now.

I thought you were talking about our respective wives, not just yours! Can't say I've had the pleasure with yours, unless we "dated" in real life and I was unaware of her modelling penchant. But my own wife starred (with me) in a series of "home-movies" which includes a number of scenes that still get me going every now and then :D

Howard Moon January 20th, 2011 05:47 PM

Put like that....

Put like that...I think it'd be rude of me not too;).

dbailey January 20th, 2011 06:20 PM

I'm with the posters above. I would need to see a picture but again I was never a big fan of readers wives as the photography was often not as well lit as the pro stuff from Suze Randall et al.

I have however spanked my monkey over pctures of Mrs db, bit only a couple of times when I was working away from home....and in these pics she was fully dressed...:o

Needless to say I was a keen amateur photographer and I used soft focus techniques and optimal lighting.....these days she looks better if the flash fails to fire...:D........actually not true.....I still fancy her like mad :)

eek January 20th, 2011 06:57 PM

If you post a pic mate, you'll have a new breed of wanking; the internet era. ;)

Post away. :thumbsup:

monogroover January 20th, 2011 07:11 PM

Terri of Nottingham? Just knocked one out, so whatever it was + 1. Thanks!

Skig January 20th, 2011 07:48 PM

My gf is a lovely 34F and she likes to dress up and have me photograph her. I like her pics better than many I browse! Why am I here. Em...I'm just obsessed with women.

pharoahegypt January 20th, 2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monogroover (Post 1434734)
Terri of Nottingham? Just knocked one out, so whatever it was + 1. Thanks!

shame the main frontal pic makes her look toothless.:eek:..lol.

but for the record... add one more to ur list of guys who'd jerk off over ur mrs...! ;)