Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Film & Television Discussion (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   She's hot but I can't stand her! (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=132905)

memore October 19th, 2010 09:19 PM

She's hot but I can't stand her!

Who would you quite happily spend the night with but if she spoke to you the next morning, you'd ask her to kindly shut it?!
I have two that come to mind immediately. UK TV presenters both.

First up, yes you guessed it, Davina bloody McCall!
http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/1029...7102954062.jpg
Her curves drive me wild but I can't watch her for more than 5 minutes without the urge to punch the screen! The stupid faces, the nostrils, the gasping after some unfunny joke...grrrrr!!! I bet she's a goer in the sack though.

Second, the woman that Simon Amstell described as 'dead behind the eyes', Tess 'flamin' Daly!
http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/102...a102954088.jpg
My God that woman's boring. A total lack of personality wouldn't get in the way of her getting a good seeing to though!

Black Rat October 20th, 2010 08:01 AM

http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc28/th...4_123_28lo.jpg

Sam Spade October 20th, 2010 06:58 PM

Good God, that sort of list could be endless.

Katie Price ~ Smokin' body, but a plastic soul.

Anthea Turner ~ Very pretty, but the way she behaved with Grant Bovy at their wedding, tut tut.

Mel B (Scary Spice) ~ Another with a gorgeous figure, but acts way to much like a guy for my taste.

Jamie Lee Curtis ~ She does not do anything for me, even though she has a stunning figure and is damn hot. :confused:

Sharkhunter October 20th, 2010 07:28 PM

Black Rat called it. That bloody Bleakley woman. Talentless, and every-bloody-where.

memore October 20th, 2010 09:49 PM

I avoid ITV like the plague (except for the occasional football match) so Miss Bleakley rarely invades my world but she does have a relentlessly inane grin!

I agree about Mel B, very butch! Whenever I see her I can't help picturing Lee Francis (Bo'Selecta) in a leopardskin minidress trying to get it on with Patsy Kensit :D

I'm gonna have to add Cheryl Cole to this list. There's a pretty girl somewhere under all that slap, and her swooshing her hair extensions at me in every other ad break isn't gonna make me start using hair spray! I saw a pic today of her standing next to her new waxwork at Mme Tussauds and I honestly had to look twice to decide which one was really plastic :eek:

http://thumbnails22.imagebam.com/103...c103094661.jpg (they can make great looking legs out of plastic these days ;))

daz October 20th, 2010 09:57 PM

Tons of 'em..

Mostly on my part down to the fact they are so over exposed..
pick up a paper, and you are bound to see..
Kim Kardashian (I have no idea what she's famous for..)
Katy Bloody Perry (Everywhere!)
Cheryl sodding Cole
Rhianna (surly looking bint)
Ladyboy Gaga (sometimes looks good, mostly not.. tries TOO HARD)
Beckham (eat ya skinny bint)
Kylie (stop with the Botox, you're scaring me now)

Ones i hate the most are the teenage "rebels"
Avril "none more punk' Lavinge
Taylor "who?" Momsen..she just looks pathetic

DTravel October 21st, 2010 02:19 AM

Scarlett Johansson. There's just something "elitist" about her, a "you aren't rich enough for me to talk to" vibe I get from her. Probably an impression not helped by her putting a "date" with her up for auction, supposedly to benefit some charity, in which one had to be properly screened and approved before you were allowed to bid. From what I understand it basically boiled down to only some select wealthy friends were allowed to participate. I could understand some security concerns but the way it was done was way beyond reasonable.

USBPepsi October 21st, 2010 02:40 AM

I find very few "reality" stars sexy at all. I wouldn't even take one on for a one-nighter (not that I'll ever get any offers).

As far as celebrities who have actually done something for their fame, I guess I'd say Angelina Jolie. She contributes a great deal of time to charity, but in her day-to-day existence she comes across as a cold-hearted bitch (a husband-stealing cold-hearted bitch).

dead_goon October 21st, 2010 09:35 AM

Kate Winslet. gorgeous looking woman who comes across as being totally up herself & a bit of a hypocrit.

Angelina Jolie. she just tries too hard, & i find her a bit fake tbh.

Jennifer Aniston. she's a bit of a Princess Di. she's clearly a beautiful woman, but she does know how to manipulate the press, which is something she excels at. & the whole showmance thing with some of her co stars to drum up PR for her latest film, so damn tacky.

Victoria Beckham. orange, plastic faced stick insect, nuff said.

Lady Ga Ga. i expect a sex tape some where along her career path as there's clearly nothing she won't do to draw attention to herself.

billybunter October 21st, 2010 09:53 AM

Jordan/Katie Price has me reaching for the remote right away. She is a talentless asshole, and not a good looking one either. Two balloons on her chest and she thinks she's god.:mad: And her books! Don't get me started...

memore October 21st, 2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billybunter (Post 1305575)
Jordan/Katie Price

Ah, but would you poke it? Personally I'd have to be in fully sterilized diving gear before I went anywhere near! Hideous creature!

@polartrade...yes, there are a good few ex BB housemates I'd happily have gagged and shagged before they all got their chests pumped up (Imogen Thomas, Jennifer Clarke I'm looking at you!). Mind you I'd still have a pop at Chanelle Hayes if I could be guaranteed of not catching anything!

marlon October 21st, 2010 08:21 PM

A this moment in time:rolleyes:,

Jordan, for reasons already stated. Plus she is so high maintenance.

Paris Hilton. Public lavatory springs to mind.

While I'm on that subject, Lindsay Lohan. Thought she would blossom into something really special, sadly not.

;)

buttsie October 22nd, 2010 10:04 AM

Besides the obnoxious personality traits theres the other kind of I cant stand you

Actresses who you watch but not for their acting ability

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/103...5103292926.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt springs to mind...tits,ass & cleavage to burn but
naming any of her great tv/movie scenes that you watched because of the storyline
Can i phone a friend?

As someone quite wisely said Ghost Whisperer was nothing more than a piss poor rip-off of Medium...but the studio executives keep giving her new sitcoms year in year out

Sex sells i guess

memore October 22nd, 2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlon (Post 1306423)
While I'm on that subject, Lindsay Lohan. Thought she would blossom into something really special, sadly not.

100% agree! I had her down as a favourite for years to come but things just get messier and messier! If she'd let her beautiful red hair grow back through and stop behaving like a crack whore I might reconsider :cool:

marlon October 22nd, 2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memore (Post 1307613)
Quote:

Originally Posted by marlon (Post 1306423)

100% agree! I had her down as a favourite for years to come but things just get messier and messier! If she'd let her beautiful red hair grow back through and stop behaving like a crack whore I might reconsider :cool:

Exactly. There is a set of photos doing the rounds - not sure if they're on her thread - of Lindsay and Paris Hilton messing about doing fake lesbian kisses and Lindsay playing around with a syringe! Does the girl think that's cool? Probably!

:(

Inglorious October 22nd, 2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memore (Post 1303639)
Her curves drive me wild but I can't watch her for more than 5 minutes without the urge to punch the screen! The stupid faces, the nostrils, the gasping after some unfunny joke...grrrrr!!! I bet she's a goer in the sack though.

Second, the woman that Simon Amstell described as 'dead behind the eyes', Tess 'flamin' Daly!
http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/102...a102954088.jpg
My God that woman's boring. A total lack of personality wouldn't get in the way of her getting a good seeing to though!

Well said that man.

Was going to add Kerry Katona, but saw the title of the thread said hot:(

http://img262.imagevenue.com/loc230/..._123_230lo.jpg

So will add

Naomi Campbell stuck up, arrogant, ignorant and no class

And those are her good points

buttsie October 22nd, 2010 08:14 PM

Britney Spears was once hot to trot to the point I couldnt pick that she had risen from the trailer park

http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/103...a103369892.jpg

Kind of like watching a car crash when the illusion of Celebrity came crashing down

Inglorious October 22nd, 2010 08:40 PM

And the original 'hottie'

Pammie, without her the word plastic would never have been invented

http://img276.imagevenue.com/loc344/..._123_344lo.jpg

Now reincarnated as Britney:)

Black Rat October 24th, 2010 09:10 AM

Kate Humble - UK TV presenter and general air-head...

http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc593/..._122_593lo.jpg

Sam Spade October 24th, 2010 09:44 AM

Guys, can we please add the names to the images?

Astatine October 24th, 2010 11:01 AM

Yep, there's loads:

Halle Berry - might be controversial
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Martine McCutcheon
Charlie Dimmock

memore October 24th, 2010 10:34 PM

Kate Humble I find more of a mild irritant, she's not annoying enough to stop me staring at her tits ;)

Martine McCutcheon annoys me in the same way that David Jason does (bear with me!)...they've both clearly got working class Landan accents but put on an unbearably false posh voice as if that will make them seem somehow more respectable. Mind you, I could think of a few things to do with Martine McCutcheon and one of those tubs of yoghurt she flogs :cool:

Astatine October 25th, 2010 05:02 PM

Lol, I suppose if Martine's voice is offputting, filling it would stop the row ...

berigan October 26th, 2010 10:28 AM

Oh my does she ever fit the bill! I mean, what could one talk to her about? That sure is some family you have there Kim! Every one of them is clearly a deep thinker.

Can you sleep on your back, or does your massive ass make it impossible?

Read any good books lately? I kid Kim, it's just a joke! :D

Say, did your Dad wash any blood off of anything OJ Simpson murdered those people with? Or just burn the evidence?

That being said, I could and have spent hours drooling over photos of her, thinking how very beautiful her perfectly formed breasts are....

dlnhank November 7th, 2010 02:31 PM

Angelina Jolie and Jessica Simpson!
Both are sexy and beatiful women, but basiclly they seem to be made from plastic!

The Black Baron November 7th, 2010 02:40 PM

Gretchen Carlson, co-host of "Fox and Friends" on Fox News. She was Miss America in 1989, but she has what I call a perma-scowl--even when she's smiling, she looks angry. Plus, it's an idiot morning show, and idiot morning shows are the lowest, vapidest place in a medium based on vapidity. So sure, I'd poke that, but she's super-annoying.

The_Scratch November 8th, 2010 12:25 AM

Jenna Jameson.

Cleburne November 8th, 2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_goon (Post 1305563)
Lady Ga Ga. i expect a sex tape some where along her career path as there's clearly nothing she won't do to draw attention to herself.

She's the next incarnation of Madonna...starts out fresh & new, removes all boundaries of common decency for shock-value profit, becomes the poster child for "sluts anonymous", and emerges as snobbishly and ill-mannered as Prince Chuck cubed. She's just a woman from Michigan who got lucky, that's all. Madonna should be kissing the collective asses of all the folks who made her rich & famous rather than putting on airs. Sean Penn should've beaten her...er, um, beaten some sense into her!

That said: I dislike all singers who get rich singing songs written by others. That's why true musicians rule. They write their own music and lyrics, and perform it themselves. But, there are quite a few I'd like to bang hard while detoxing their brains listening to endless Classic & Hard Rock.

Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, and all these other so-called pop, hip-hop artists....

BTW, just what the hell is hip-hop...I used to have a hippity-hop when I was a kid!

pharoahegypt November 8th, 2010 01:15 AM

adding Megan Fox........:mad::eek:

and extra votes for the folowing..... jordan:(, tess daly:(, angelina jolie:(.

dont dislike miss's humble, mccutcheon, or mccall tho... i know they can get a little anoying.. but all still have good enough points that'd id still share a bed with any of them...!! id even let miss mccutcheon sing to me.:eek:.... so long as she was doing it while blowing me at the same time;):p....lol

memore November 10th, 2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleburne (Post 1334467)
BTW, just what the hell is hip-hop...I used to have a hippity-hop when I was a kid!

lol...just when I was starting to feel old ;)

I can't agree with you about singers that don't write tho. A great singer/songwriter is a treat but whether someone can write or not doesn't affect how well they can sing. Equally, I'd bet that most of the greatest songs were written by people who couldn't sing a note!

Meanwhile, back on topic....all Gaga comments so far are spot on!

An attention seeker but that booty would get a pounding!

Sam Spade November 10th, 2010 08:10 PM

Guys, can we please dial down the insults, we are allowing some leeway seeing how this is a new forum, but we do have to draw the line somewhere.

Cheers. :)

memore November 10th, 2010 09:21 PM

Sorry Sam, I'll wash my mouth out :o

Inglorious November 13th, 2010 04:11 PM

Katy Perry

Saw her on TV last night, what a big headed, vile, egotistical person she is

What a perfect match these two are

http://img157.imagevenue.com/loc484/..._123_484lo.jpg

dombey November 14th, 2010 12:36 AM

I like this....! Of course there's an endless choice given most "Celebs" are up their own these days... My first springs to mind would be Davina "bloody" McCall ..... My second would be Carol Vorderman, Only because she is so intelligent, a pair of Socks would have to be conveniently under the pillow just to save face and get a peaceful night post rata??? Wonder who makes the best English breakfast?

dombey November 14th, 2010 12:49 AM

I resent that "MILF" most gracefully by virtue of the fact I cant get anything better... :)
It's ageist and I think Kablinski thingy whatever is a babe with no plastic....Au Natarel! Allegedly!
OK I may be new here but I am open minded...... interesting!

tommytimp November 23rd, 2010 03:24 PM

Not to get political and all, but...Sarah Palin.
Easily the best-looking woman in major USA political history, but her values are a toxic waste dump, IMO.

dirkje March 13th, 2011 09:22 AM

Pamela Anderson & jenna Jameson; plastic tits, plastic bodies and plastic smiles. They try to look like a hot blondes, but they look pathetic to me.

Lady Gaga; i've heard her music often, no talent. Her image, her statesments are the exactly the same as Madonna's in the 1980's. She's Madonna's clone.

Nicole Kidman; somebody must tell her, but nobody did. So, i do it now. Nicole, you're a lousy actress.

Paris Hilton; she only has one talent. Her rich family. I really can't stand her.

fordprefect739 March 16th, 2011 07:07 AM

Avril Lavigne. She's incredibly cute but she has got to be one of the most pretentious annoying bitches in music history -- and that is really saying something. I only wish she could meet Sid Vicious.

Peau Peep March 17th, 2011 11:03 AM

Cheryl Cole.
Britney Spears.
Davina McCall.
Posh Spice.

adderock March 17th, 2011 11:59 AM

Noone. I wouldn't bang someone I wouldn't want to wake up with. I know I'm boring. :p