Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   In Remembrance (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   RIP Xxphd (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=306072)

tygrkhat40 March 9th, 2016 01:37 PM

A sad day for VEF. Rest in peace, Xxphd.

-Lucifer- March 9th, 2016 01:42 PM

I was shocked to hear this.
Always very friendly & polite, I will miss him.

Rest in peace brother.

MaxJoker March 9th, 2016 03:16 PM

He always seemed to know everything about everything. Now he truly does... R.I.P me Forum Mate...

Xxphd is one of those rare good guys you hear talk of.
Nope I`m not going to use the past tense.
As that`s the beauty of this place.
Though physically he`s gone.
His posts.
Personality.
Contributing community spirited life force forever shall live on.

Decadence March 9th, 2016 03:29 PM

By the time I joined, he was already a legend. Always helpful and patient and never used his place for anything other than the betterment of the forum.

As JJ put it, to be gone that long after being such a force, one could only expect the worst... we can only assume he's in a better place.

RIP Xx.

Leprechaun March 9th, 2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Type (Post 3576435)
Xxphd was a very special member and person - he was one of some major people who has helped to built up VEF as we know it today.

Absolutely!

He was one of the first members I contacted via PM when I was new here. I didn't realize that he spoke German too - until he answered me. ;)

It seems that he was a enthusiastic Color Climax fan and collector with a profound background knowledge.

Xxphd, thanks for help making VEF one of the greatest internet communities ever.

Thanks for your friendly and often humorous PM replies, when I annoyed you with those boring newbie-questions again. :rolleyes:

I always hoped he just had a break because of real-life activities and would return some day. Unfortunately this will not happen. :(

Rest in Peace, Xxphd!

dbailey March 9th, 2016 05:03 PM

When I joined VEF Xxphd was already a stalwart and in my early days he was kind enough to be very polite in helping me get on by merging duplicated posts and other nice bits of kindness. I hadn't realised just how much of his work that has impacted on me until today when I look a look back over the years.

He was a quality decent man on here and I must assume that this was the man in life outside. I am certain that there is now a great big Xxphd shaped hole in the lives of his family and friends.

He was one of the good guys and wherever his essence is now, it will be making the place that little bit nicer, more polite and genteel for all concerned.

Jake Gittes March 9th, 2016 07:00 PM

R.I.P.

I never knew Xxphd but I have come across a lot of his posts on the Forum and loved all of his contributions.

hope36c March 10th, 2016 09:13 PM

Fare thee well, my Brother....

I never knew Xxphd personally but I was privileged to admire his collections and his input. It is a sad to know when ones passing has come about and I take this time to remember not his passing but the zest he brought to us all and his work will be facet of that fact. My hopes and prayers to his family. May he rest in peace and may I, for the last time in this plane, push the "THANKS" button for all the joy and knowledge he shared with us all.

I thoroughly enjoyed making your acquaintance!

deepsepia March 16th, 2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rotobott (Post 3575921)
A sad loss indeed.

We seem to be dropping like flies.

I live in hope that our just reward for our devotion to antique pulchritude in the beyond will be a bevy of similarly departed distinctly not virgins.

XXphd had many fine threads devoted to Euro-lovelies of the '80s and 90s . . . here's hoping that he's consoled by Aunt Peg beyond the pearly gates.

botogames March 16th, 2016 11:15 PM

Xxphd

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decadence (Post 3576773)
By the time I joined, he was already a legend. Always helpful and patient and never used his place for anything other than the betterment of the forum.

As JJ put it, to be gone that long after being such a force, one could only expect the worst... we can only assume he's in a better place.

RIP Xx.

I agree I didn't converse with V but knew him as a legend too.

Very sorry for this loss...