Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   ID Projects, ID Sheets & ID CSVs (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   CSV List - The definitive KK Photo Story, Magazine Story & Film Story data (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=34406)

icu July 25th, 2008 02:40 PM

CSV List - The definitive KK Photo Story, Magazine Story & Film Story data

Hi all,

if you subscribed to this thread due to the CSV .PA:

Rob4's CSV .PA moved to his thread the definitive kk model identification thread (official sets)

Please do not post KK Model IDs to this thread

Quote:

edit 06-04-2010: this thread is "leftover" after moving KK model related activities to the KK Model ID thread: http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...cial-sets.html

Still remaining in this thread are the projects on IDing KK .PS Photo Story, .MS Magazine Story & .FS Film Story data and discussion on how to organise the data.

Due to icu leaving VEF while still working on reorganising this thread it is left in a somewhat unorganised state but parts are still maintained and there is enough usefull info in this thread to keep it for reference as it is.

Note: Modified the CSV .P to CSV .PS, the format of the listed .P lines inside this thread are obsolete now.

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 02:47 PM

Data format

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra
I think using the same colours will result in a nicer layout, 'blu' for guys is a good idea. Even more important is to keep the same order: Set Name - Story Title - Magazine - 'Story Name(s)' - Stage Name(s)* female/male or accepted "classic" CC Model Names like Anne(CC), Dorrit(CC), Mikki(CC), etc.
_______
* linked to the source of ID whenever possible.

Let's pause for a moment and see where we are.

Rob4 started this topic to "try and organise the identification of all the female models" in the *****climax.com sets. This is a good objective, but I think it should be part of a much larger CC database containing mag, film, video and internet info.

This "complete CC" database is impossible for one person to create, so we need to share the workload, like in this topic. We also need to share our data in a format that is easy to read and easy to use in databases or spreadsheets.

The best format is plain text in comma-separated values or CSV format. I asked Rob4 if he could change his data to CSV format and he kindly agreed (see post #1). I know that it was a lot of work for him. I ask that other people use CSV format.

I think it best to have two sets of entries, one for Set/Story Title/Magazine and the other for Set/Actress:

.Type, CC Set, CC Category, CC Story Title, CC Pics#, Original Mag.Story#, Comments

.Type: . followed by one-letter code for data type, use .P (for Photoset or Pics)
CC Set: code on website, use lower-case letters, e.g. 84i, not 84I
CC Category: two-letter code for studio on website (CC, BC, SG, LL, AS, SB, TC, CG), leave blank if not known
CC Story Title: title on website
CC Pics#: number of pics on website, leave blank if not known
Mag: two-letter code for original mag (AS, BC, CC, EX, LL, MC, NC, RO, SB, SG, TC, TS) followed by mag number, use ? if not known or leave blank
Story#: number of story in mag, use ? if not known
Comments: special comments about the photoset only (not the story or actresses), leave blank if no special comments

Example
.P, 84i, SB, Kinky Game, 22, SB72.2,

(Set 84i is in Sex Bizarre studio on website, has title "Kinky Game", contains 22 pics and corresponds to second story in Sex Bizarre 72 mag)

(icu has provided a lot of this info already)

.Type, CC Set, CC Name, Professional Name, Sex Action, Comments

.Type: . followed by one-letter code for data type, use .A (for Actress or Actor)
CC Set: code on website, use lower-case letters, e.g. 84i, not 84I
CC Name: actress name used on website, use ? if unknown
Professional Name: better-known name of actress, use ? if unknown
Sex Action: performed by actress, such as A (for anal) or DP or GS, separated by semi-colon ;
Comments: comments about actress as she appears in the story (but not sex action)

Example
.A, 84i, Barbara, Daniella Rush, A;DP;GS,

(Daniella Rush is called "Barbara" in set 84i and does anal, DP and GS)

(Rob4 has provided a lot of this info already)

Other thoughts:
* I think colour is not necessary. It takes too long to do. When the text is copied to an editor such as Notepad, colour disappears anyway.
* I have no interest at all in actor names.
* Links to egafd or bgafd or elsewhere in VEF could be provided when people click on Professional Name, but not for well-known IDs. When the text is copied to an editor such as Notepad, link info disappears which is OK.

icu July 26th, 2008 04:34 PM

Ok, it's no problem for me to reformat my listed content for the entries ( VB - Routines ).

In the first step I save the entries without mag-infos.

example:

84i, Kinky Game, SB

The unknown sets starting with 'set' and '5' have to be modified later.

icu

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 332961)
Ok, it's no problem for me to reformat my listed content for the entries ( VB - Routines ).

In the first step I save the entries without mag-infos.

example:

84i, Kinky Game, SB

The unknown sets starting with 'set' and '5' have to be modified later.

icu

icu, please stop re-formatting. I have thought of something else!

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 05:07 PM

I think the CC Studio info is useful to have as a separate field. Therefore change

CC Set, CC Story Title, Mag.Story#

to

CC Set, CC Studio, CC Story Title, Mag.Story#

For more details, please see post #103 above.

icu,

Sorry to mess you about. Please leave Mag.Story# blank if you do not know the mag, but make sure there is a , after CC Story Title. Many thanks. :)

Al Gebra July 26th, 2008 06:23 PM

@ fannatastic

Just to understand what you're proposing an ID example:

14f, CG, Musical Seduction, 22, TS05.3
14f, Hanne, Hanne(CC)
14f, Yvonne, Uschi(CC)
14f, Trine, Mikki(CC)

Is that ok?

What's the advantage of separating Story/Mag ID from Actress ID by extra lines?

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 06:31 PM

I think the number of pics in each set is useful to have as a new field. Therefore change

CC Set, CC Studio, CC Story Title, Mag.Story#

to

CC Set, CC Studio, CC Story Title, CC Pics#, Mag.Story#

For more details, please see post #103 above.

I hope this is the final change to CSV format, but who knows for sure? :)

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 331794)
Format : Set, Studio, Story Title, Mag.Story#

AS

13c, Munich, Christmas Trio,
15a, Los Angeles, Black Arse Buster, AS82.?
16b, Greek Isles, Video Tricks, AS82.?

Second field should be AS for all of these entries. In other words, instead of 13c_AS have 13c, AS.

By Studio I meant the studio section on the website, not the actual location of the shoot.

The idea is that we could list all the sets in numerical order and still know which "studio" they came from. The "studio" info helps (sometimes anyway) when searching for the correct mag.

Sorry for the confusion.

icu July 26th, 2008 06:51 PM

We need an ending item to separate optional comments like second or third mag.

Only to confirm a sample :

15a, AS, Black Arse Buster, AS82.?

your variant with the studio will fasten it , I'm writing some VB-Routines to export the linked mag titles I know.

*** Problem solved *** Post is ready to be deleted

icu

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 333051)
@ fannatastic

Just to understand what you're proposing an ID example:

14f, CG, Musical Seduction, 22, TS05.3
14f, Hanne, Hanne(CC)
14f, Yvonne, Uschi(CC)
14f, Trine, Mikki(CC)

Is that ok?

Yes, except I prefer:

14f, CG, Musical Seduction, 22, TS5.3

Quote:

What's the advantage of separating Story/Mag ID from Actress ID by extra lines?
The advantage of separating them is that the number of fields is always the same (five and three), no matter how many actors/actresses appear in the story. This would not be true if everything is in one line. It is important for the CSV files to have a fixed number of fields.

The disadvantage is that it is not possible to tell from the first field (CC Set) if the entry is CC Set-Mag or CC Set-Actress. Therefore, the two must be kept in separate files. A solution to this problem is to add another field at the beginning, e.g. A for actress to CC Set-Actress, e.g.

A, 14f, Hanne, Hanne(CC)

But what letter(s) to use for CC Set-Mag? M/F/V are no good, because these are needed for the mag/film/video section of our "complete CC" database. ;)

With a new prefix, the data could be stored in the same file.

icu July 26th, 2008 07:43 PM

@ fannatastic

Problem with second and in this case third Mag :
I split it into 3 entries ( many double datas )
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, CC131.?
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, BS25.?
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, AS78.?

Ok - Posts compiled for a test

I check the Content ( mag titles ) in the next step.

icu

fannatastic July 26th, 2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 333120)
@ fannatastic

Problem with second and in this case third Mag :
I split it into 3 entries ( many double datas )
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, CC131.?
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, BS25.?
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, AS78.?

Ok - Posts compiled for a test

I check the Content ( mag titles ) in the next step.

icu

icu,

Sorry for the delay. P for Pic or Photoset? That seems sensible. I have modified post #103.

I think the original mag is all we need for P, CC Set, CC Studio, CC Story Title, CC Pics#, Original Mag.Story#. Therefore for each CC Set there is only one P line (but nearly always more than one A line).

The original mag is the one published first. See the CC Timeline topic for dates. In your example, set 125h has this line:

P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, CC131.5

(The story title in CC131 is actually Dark Double, but that is not needed in the P line. The title in AS78 is Black Lust. This shows that often the website uses the reprint mag title, not the original mag title.)

But how do we deal with reprinted stories? The answer is that in the M lines (M for Magazine stories), there is an Original Mag.Story# field. This is blank if the mag story is the original. However, we are not dealing with M lines here. :)

The location of the shoot (Candy Studios, Budapest, Paris, London, etc.) is also very useful info provided on the website. However, the P line is not the best place to store this data.

P.S.
You are right that CG for Climax Gold studio conflicts with CG for Cover Girls magazine. However, I think there are no Cover Girls stories on the website and one code is for a studio and the other for a mag. Still I will give this more thought.

icu July 27th, 2008 06:05 AM

Please reserve one Prefix for the RDX_Sheets

I think many entries can be exchanged with minimal modifications.

icu

Al Gebra July 27th, 2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 331794)
Sources :
qpdb v0.4 2003-07-11
* additional covers
** jaybirdz

Who or what is 'jaybirdz'?

Al Gebra July 27th, 2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fannatastic (Post 333101)
(major snip) ...our "complete CC" database.

I'm wondering what you intend as result of identification. Is it just a CSV file, a simple database, or something more functional similar to projects BentBastard, Grendel, and Tuffy were (still are?) working on?

icu July 27th, 2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 333751)
Who or what is 'jaybirdz'?

Hi Al Gebra,

there are some interesting Sceneshots with 'speaking' filenames ;)

icu

Al Gebra July 27th, 2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 333847)
Hi Al Gebra,

icu

Great find! We need more of these sources. Especially the title page scans are excellent.

icu July 27th, 2008 07:55 PM

I added some Entries with 'unknown Category' to Post #79

'BC' ready

icu

fannatastic July 27th, 2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 333847)
Hi Al Gebra,

icu

Thanks for that.

Large cover pics for the sold mags are still on jaybirdz.com website, e.g.
http://www.jaybirdz.com/cc-analsex/cc-as69c.jpg

Also the five story pics for CC169, e.g.
http://www.jaybirdz.com/cc-cc-data/cc-cc169s1.jpg

You'll need to enter the URLs by hand for the others.

Al Gebra July 27th, 2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 331808)
Unknown Studio ( are all x-files 'CG' ? )

Yes, they are. I'm working on filling some gaps on the 'CG's in your list atm. BTW, CCC named it 'Studio' on their website. I would call it 'category'.

fannatastic July 27th, 2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 333802)
I'm wondering what you intend as result of identification. Is it just a CSV file, a simple database, or something more functional similar to projects BentBastard, Grendel, and Tuffy were (still are?) working on?

There is a lot of useful info on VEF. Unfortunately most of it is not in an easy-to-use format. It's great for someone to share what he knows and it would be equally great if other people could copy and import the data into a database, without the need to type all the data again. That is why I think CSV format is important.

The CSV file(s) would contain all the "raw data" needed to create a comprehensive CC database. Think of the CSV data as bricks and the CC database as a house. Before we try to build a house we should make sure we have enough bricks. I'm not sure that we do at the moment.

fannatastic July 27th, 2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 334030)
Yes, they are. I'm working on filling some gaps on the 'CG's in your list atm. BTW, CCC named it 'Studio' on their website. I would call it 'category'.

I agree category is better and I have changed the CSV formats in post #103 accordingly.

Note that I have added a . in front of Type, e.g. .A is now the first field for actress info. One reason for this change is that if this field ever needs to be deleted, then ".A, " would be replaced with "" (i.e. nothing). With the old value of just A, it is possible that replacing "A, " with nothing would delete some useful data. There are other reasons for adding the dot.

I have added a Comments field to both .P and .A as the last field. For .A I have also added as Special Action field. This is intended for A (anal), DP, DPP, DAP and GS action. Thoughts on this are welcome.

fannatastic July 27th, 2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 333417)
Please reserve one Prefix for the RDX_Sheets

I think many entries can be exchanged with minimal modifications.

icu

We could use .R as first field for rodox.com data. But that is a job for another day!

fannatastic July 27th, 2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 331946)
I'm more familiar with the 'month/year' file naming convention of the early sets, and I don't know if the 'set' naming was or is still "official". All I can say is that
set01 ~ 1296a
set02 ~ 1296b
set99 ~ 1197i
set100 ~ 1197j,
next set is cc13a - the file naming convention still in use.

The sets starting with "5" are corresponding with magazines published 2002 and later by Silwa / ZBF after CCC stopped distributing magazines themselves.

Yes, I think that set01 should be changed to 1296a, etc.

Is there a full list anywhere of sets ~ dates?

Al Gebra July 27th, 2008 11:16 PM

Additions to post #79.

icu, would you please be so kind to add them?

.P, 13a, CG, Big Black Bone, EX23
.P, 15e, CG, Black Knight, CC106
.P, 17f, CG, Photo Sexsation, CC100
.P, 18e, CG, Tiny Tove II(website), Siamese Supper(MI 80), CC102
.P, 20d, CG, Coming Home, CC115
.P, 21e, CG, Pen-Pal Visit, CC101
.P, 23e, CG, Hot Shots, TS10
.P, 25x, CG, Erotic Evening, CC113
.P, 26x, CG, Private Show, BC17
.P, 28x, CG, Every Woman's Dream, BC12
.P, 32x, CG, Star Service, CC114
.P, 36x, CG, A Hole New Experience, TS09
.P, 50x, CG, Golden Party, SB25
.P, 51x, CG, French Tricks, CC120
.P, 56x, CG, Hotel Tropical, RO01
.P, 58x, CG, Wheel Of Love, AS77 [first published as Anal Roulette, AS47]
.P, 60x, CG, Big Black Delivery, RO03
.P, 68x, CG, The Stripper, EX15
.P, 69x, CG, Monster Member, EX10
.P, 70x, CG, Maid Service, RO09
.P, 71x, CG, Spanish Fly, TS31
.P, 73x, CG, Armchair Amour, RO10
.P, 76x, CG, Fashion Models?, EX08
.P, 79x, CG, Candid Camera, TS14
.P, 80x, CG, Sexy Partners, CC129
.P, 81x, CG, Five Vaginas, LL13
.P, 82x, CG, Maid in Heaven, TS18
.P, 86x, CG, Horny Afternoon, CC126
.P, 91x, CG, Midnight Special, RO08
.P, 93x, CG, Dirty Disco, RO07
.P, 94x, CG, Spies That Came In From The Cold, EX07
.P, 97x, CG, Two Dirty Sisters, TS32
.P, 101x, CG, Lucky Lechers, BC26
.P, 104x, CG, Fuck Film Fun, RO20
.P, 105x, CG, A Pair Of Dirty Tricks, CC123
.P, 106x, CG, Sex Athletes, RO22
.P, 107x, CG, Dirty Dive Bar, BC21
.P, 108x, CG, Pussy Posers, RO06
.P, 109x, CG, Cunny Cure, CC127
.P, 110x, CG, Arsehole Party, AS44
.P, 111x, CG, Black Blind Date, EX09
.P, 112x, CG, Disco Desire, RO15
.P, 114x, CG, Black Jack, RO06
.P, 115x, CG, Randy Meeting, EX26
.P, 117x, CG, House Of Sin, EX24
.P, 119x, CG, A Whore's Diary, AS19
.P, 120x, CG, Intimate Massage, EX23
.P, 123x, CG, Photo Fuckers, EX20
.P, 128x, CG, Lucky Albert, RO15
.P, 129x, CG, Fantasy Fuckers, EX22
.P, 130x, CG, Naughty Games, RO11

Note: This is a 'quick and dirty' contribution to fill the gaps in the 'CG' list. I don't have time to verify all data or to check spelling, etc. at the moment.

Al Gebra July 27th, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fannatastic (Post 334112)
I have added a Comments field to both .P and .A as the last field. For .A I have also added as Special Action field. This is intended for A (anal), DP, DPP, DAP and GS action. Thoughts on this are welcome.

I'm pretty sure that all projects to create a comprehensive database (except qpdb) that were started on VEF failed or are not finished yet because they were too ambitious and overloaded. The more items you add the more info (from rare sources) and - above all - time! is needed to fill the fields. I only would like to add info on films and videos to the database: loop title, corresponding film, VHS 30 and VHS 60. As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in 'Special Action', 'Comments' and the like. Some suggestions in the past even included info on actresses' nationality, birth place and date. :rolleyes:

What I was looking for from the beginning was a reliable reference between loop/clip titles and magazine stories completed with references to corresponding CC photo sets and rdx scan sets. And that's all I'm willing to contribute to. I don't believe in an 'all inclusive' or 'all in one' CC database. I already wasted too much time in such projects that never came to an end. That's why I asked in post #116.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fannatastic (Post 334128)
Is there a full list anywhere of sets ~ dates?

I only saw some info sheets posted by Quantum being named 'story title_set##.pdf'. But I can provide a complete list of 'month/year' file names, with corresponding categories and story titles.

icu July 28th, 2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 334174)
Additions to post #79.

Thanks Al Gebra, what a wonderful update. There are only a few Gaps left up to #130 :).

Are these also 'CG' sets ?
.P, 14i, , Remember My Member, , CC100.6,
.P, 16f, , Classroom Capers, , TS3.4,
.P, 19d, , Pissicato Italiano, , SB26.2,

icu

icu July 28th, 2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fannatastic (Post 334011)
Large cover pics for the sold mags are still on jaybirdz.com website (...)
(...) You'll need to enter the URLs by hand for the others.

Thanks for the Hint, I think I'll take a second look...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 334189)
(...) What I was looking for from the beginning was a reliable reference between loop/clip titles and magazine stories completed with references to corresponding CC photo sets and rdx scan sets. And that's all I'm willing to contribute to.(...)

I think it's useful to fill the lists for the next days to get a minimal standard for tests.
I started using 'qpdb' these days and I like it. It was a great Idea from the Author. It is easy to use and free.
Parallel I'm thinking about a way to import the new Format simple to 'qpdb' like Updates :).
Perhaps it's possible to save a Page and extract the Entries from it.

Sheets : All deleted

@rob4 : I can help you to re-format your work to the new Syntax, you don't need to edit each item.

icu

Rob4 July 28th, 2008 10:14 AM

wow you boys have been busy! when i started the thread i never thought it would generate so much interest.

it'll take me a while to get my head around all this information but i think it was a good idea to get everything together - too many posts to hit the 'thanks' button on them all - so thanks to everyone for their efforts.

the only concern i have is that the everyday users of the forum will not want to go through all this extra info to get to the model id sheets... which is my main concern.
i'll get round this by giving them a second post (non-sticky) in the id area with a link to this thread also - i know that duplication is frowned on but i think its justified for this project.

i've already prepared some id sheets using my old "rdx, etc" coding so please have patience until i phase that out.

also i'll see if grendel is still posting i'm sure he would be able to make a good contribution.

Rob4 July 28th, 2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retro man (Post 332863)
apropos, we shall draw to a close (to beginning) through 2,5 years:rolleyes:

don't worry the first posts were to get a feeler of how much info can be handled at once - i'll increase the rate of posting sheets once we have settled down with agreeing formats etc.

2-5 years is ok - i'm quite young and have time on my side and we have to remember that kk have not published all their material so the unidentified will probably grow faster than the identified at first - i doubt we will ever id everyone eg i questioned dave wells about patti murray and he thinks she only ever did the two photo shoots with him and no movies so she will probably never have a bgafd entry - also bgafd delete model photos at the models request - there will be others like this...

icu July 28th, 2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 334512)
wow you boys ...

Hi Rob4, Al Gebra, fannatastic and retro man

I think it is a real good idea to keep this project clean from every single image - a real text-based thread.

We don't want to destroy your idea Rob4. Perhaps it would be good to have one thread for the sheets and
one thread like a kind of 'work thread' for brainstorming, data collecting etc. which can be cleaned from time
to time. If there is a way to import the entries to 'qpdb' it would be very nice to create a locked thread with update-posts.

I think we can reduce some posts via PM, but it is important to show a status in the thread with posts.

As named in #129 : I can help you to Re-format your work if you want. I would update the syntax with VB
and send the result via PM to you for your own Post :).

icu

Rob4 July 28th, 2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 334535)

As named in #129 : I can help you to Re-format your work if you want. I would update the syntax with VB
and send the result via PM to you for your own Post :).

icu

its ok by me for the re-formatting.

also it is probably a good idea to separate the id thread from this one (this one could be renamed "the definitive kk information thread"). looks like another job for the mods?

how do the others feel about this - sounds sensible but would an information thread be allowed to stop in the id section?
also would it not make sense to have cccmagfan's timelines imported here?

icu July 28th, 2008 11:34 AM

Rob4, Shall I sort the entries in anyway ?

icu

Rob4 July 28th, 2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 334561)
Rob4, Shall I sort the entries in anyway ?

icu

yes - that would be great

i'm working on set140 idsheet to go with set137 (so a double posting this week!) but i'll hold off until we've agreed the best place to do id's.

retro man July 28th, 2008 02:45 PM

It is necessary to have two threads I think

Rob4 July 28th, 2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retro man (Post 334649)
It is necessary to have two threads I think

as long as the others think its a good idea can dubsalute be approached to separate the id info from the rest? i'm still learning the site so i don't know how to go about getting the mods to do this?

icu July 28th, 2008 03:05 PM

I think we should wait for the replies of Al Gebra and fannatastic.

Last time Al Gebra organized it very cool with mr. dubsalute

icu

retro man July 28th, 2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 334664)
I think we should wait for the replies of Al Gebra and fannatastic.

Last time Al Gebra organized it very cool with mr. dubsalute

icu

I agree

Al Gebra July 28th, 2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 334230)
Thanks Al Gebra, what a wonderful update. There are only a few Gaps left up to #130 :).

Are these also 'CG' sets ?
.P, 14i, , Remember My Member, , CC100.6,
.P, 16f, , Classroom Capers, , TS3.4,
.P, 19d, , Pissicato Italiano, , SB26.2,

icu

Yes, they are also 'CG' sets. Note: There is no 'CG' in series 22 & 24.

fannatastic July 28th, 2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 334189)
I'm pretty sure that all projects to create a comprehensive database (except qpdb) that were started on VEF failed or are not finished yet because they were too ambitious and overloaded. The more items you add the more info (from rare sources) and - above all - time! is needed to fill the fields. I only would like to add info on films and videos to the database: loop title, corresponding film, VHS 30 and VHS 60. As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in 'Special Action', 'Comments' and the like.

The Special Action and Comments fields can be omitted if desired, as they are the last two fields in the .A line. The data in the other fields will still be useful.

Any contributions people are willing to make, however big or small, will be gratefully received.