Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Help Section (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do uploaders make money on VEF? (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=325612)

bkemadu February 12th, 2017 03:05 PM

Do uploaders make money on VEF?

Hi
It's always on my mind to thinking about why forum posters uploads into adult forums not only VEF actually. I am curious about this thing.
So, do uploaders on VEF make money from their download links?
or they do just for fun?

In my honest opinion, i don't believe uploading makes much money for the individuals , am i right? That would be just for file hosting owners i guess.
I know a lot of file hosts requires premiums for download for getting higher speeds and no waiting times etc. too.
So that would brings more money for only hostings not for uploaders, correct?

This leads me that they only upload for fun and/or helping to others for downloading. What do you think about it?

Jenny48549 February 12th, 2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkemadu (Post 3940511)
Hi
It's always on my mind to thinking about why forum posters uploads into adult forums not only VEF actually. I am curious about this thing.
So, do uploaders on VEF make money from their download links?
or they do just for fun?

In my honest opinion, i don't believe uploading makes much money for the individuals , am i right? That would be just for file hosting owners i guess.
I know a lot of file hosts requires premiums for download for getting higher speeds and no waiting times etc. too.
So that would brings more money for only hostings not for uploaders, correct?

This leads me that they only upload for fun and/or helping to others for downloading. What do you think about it?

Believe me......uploaders using hosts that are difficult for free users to download from are definitely posting to make money. They're not doing it for fun. :rolleyes:

The uploaders who do this to purely share material have been in the minority at forums for quite a long time now.....

BustyWomenLovr February 12th, 2017 06:26 PM

If they are - clue me in, because I'm not getting dime one from what I upload !

buttsie February 12th, 2017 09:40 PM

Some - payments vary from region to region - can earn 3000-4000 dollars a month
so its been written on various forums around

Wjunction is where you'll find the majority of them

As it shows in this story on torrent freak its a full time job to get to that level

Even when they do put in the time the dubious nature of the hosts is when the uploaders links arent generating enough new premium membership sales they stop paying and block the uploaders from continuing....Its a gamble at best...at worst its another pyramid scheme.

Posting to earn on French sites

Payout rates mentioned on torrent freak for 2 french sites
An eye opener for anyone thinking of posting to earn money

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...9&postcount=70

bombermouse February 12th, 2017 10:46 PM

Would this be the motive behind the vast uploads that have recently rendered the "MILF & Mature Ladies," thread unbearable?

BCFC_1982 February 12th, 2017 11:41 PM

unless you have a [insert file host name here] premium account....then yes, most likely unbearable.

retroanalyst February 13th, 2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombermouse (Post 3941015)
Would this be the motive behind the vast uploads that have recently rendered the "MILF & Mature Ladies," thread unbearable?

No, most people in that thread use image hosts that do not offer any option to make money. Cash posters usually upload to file hosts rather than image hosts.

mungy February 13th, 2017 06:06 PM

I don't make a penny and haven't since the rapidshare days. I use zippyshare because it's free and unlimited to all users and has a decent preview style, the only downside to it is the limited filesize but that's easily got around by splitting the files.

zeus64 February 13th, 2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny48549 (Post 3940571)
The uploaders who do this to purely share material have been in the minority at forums for quite a long time now.....

As far as vintage content my best post's are what i find for free .. .. the vintage paysites i scoured have same old crap .. .. VEF has most of the best content already .. .. aside from a newly found image rarely .. ..

BCFC_1982 February 13th, 2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retroanalyst (Post 3941723)
No, most people in that thread use image hosts that do not offer any option to make money. Cash posters usually upload to file hosts rather than image hosts.

Yes, he's talking about the recent video uploads.