Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New to the forum and want to say hi ? Do it here ... (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=15117)

MaxJoker February 13th, 2019 05:13 AM

Still could have been worse. You might have encouraged him to remove his socks too !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jomama (Post 4739272)
take off your shoes and stay awhile :)

He should take his shoes off when signed in here :confused:
His shoes :eek:
Geez Joma , and I thought I was perverted :rolleyes:

jomama February 20th, 2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxJoker (Post 4739445)
He should take his shoes off when signed in here :confused:
His shoes :eek:
Geez Joma , and I thought I was perverted :rolleyes:

I am learning from a Master :D

timetravel March 2nd, 2019 03:06 PM

Hello

My first day here and a fan of (club)Seventeen magazines and films, thanks to all the posters. My favourite model is Nicole or sometimes called Tina.

jomama March 2nd, 2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetravel (Post 4758853)
My first day here and a fan of (club)Seventeen magazines and films, thanks to all the posters. My favourite model is Nicole or sometimes called Tina.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here :D

Kaduos March 5th, 2019 03:13 AM

Hello. Been here awhile, just never really said anything. Curious why I can't post in the classic movie request forum. And what are the rules to posting links to video clips? I know the stars and the link to the specific scene, just wondering what the movie is and didn't know if I should post that clip or not.

Jenny48549 March 5th, 2019 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaduos (Post 4761859)
Hello. Been here awhile, just never really said anything. Curious why I can't post in the classic movie request forum. And what are the rules to posting links to video clips? I know the stars and the link to the specific scene, just wondering what the movie is and didn't know if I should post that clip or not.

You must have 150 or more thanks received to start a thread in both the Classic Movie Request section and the Classic Movie ID section.

Kaduos March 5th, 2019 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny48549 (Post 4761880)
You must have 150 or more thanks received to start a thread in both the Classic Movie Request section and the Classic Movie ID section.

Is there another place I can post a request? Or is it just restricted to there? Probably a dumb question, but I've wanted to know what the movie is for a long time. Seems like a lot of work to get an answer, and I'm not that active here.

Estreeter March 5th, 2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaduos (Post 4761962)
Is there another place I can post a request? Or is it just restricted to there? Probably a dumb question, but I've wanted to know what the movie is for a long time. Seems like a lot of work to get an answer, and I'm not that active here.

I'd be working on that community spirit first, do some posting, participate, it won't take long to get the 150 thanks ;)

MaxJoker March 5th, 2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 4762022)
it won't take long to get the 150 thanks ;)

Will if I`m checking them :rolleyes:

Flyleaf March 5th, 2019 03:14 PM

Hello everyone. Some of the stuff you people have and have been kind enough to post on this board baffles me. There are some rarities in this forum. Have to give you people props. And I just had to join.