Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   You Woke Up One Morning And (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=174403)

Estreeter September 3rd, 2011 12:36 PM

You Woke Up One Morning And

You Woke Up One Morning And

you remained in bed for the next 10 minutes wondering if you're awake or not.
Time to get up, so off the bed and you have your usual yawn, stretch and a few choice curse words aimed at the world in general ;)

You slightly raise your left leg a little, let out a ripper of a fart, giggle for a few seconds then feel your main vein needs to drain your bladder ;)

So off too the dunny you go, you lift the lid if your missus used it last :rolleyes:, pull the boxer's down a bit, then, HUH it ain't there. Your long shlong said so long during the night and left :eek: In a panic you look down and your hands are searchin' all over the place but too no avail. You have no penis, nothing, all gone :mad:

I think I'd faint if that happened,
How would you react or first thoughts.:confused:

Sorry, I had this conversation today with a few mates at a BBQ, mainly just too gross out the girls :D

sweatyhat September 3rd, 2011 12:45 PM

For the first time I'd be forced to sit for a piss.
After getting that out the way I'd be in the right place shit myself while I screamed at the missus to come and see.

There's a bit of ambiguity in your scenario Streets. Has the penis quietly disappeared leaving you with just a pubic fleece, or has it been surgically/violently removed with plenty of gore?

exfarmer September 3rd, 2011 12:47 PM

Shit! What a thought penis gone forever!
I think i'd be found curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor blubbing like a baby. Shortly afterwards going completely insane and getting taken away by the men in white coats.

Estreeter September 3rd, 2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweatyhat (Post 1737719)
Has the penis quietly disappeared leaving you with just a pubic fleece, or has it been surgically/violently removed with plenty of gore?

It's just not there, not violently removed, there's nothing except skin as if there never ever was one since birth. Not even evidence there was one. So technically you have no gender, in fact I'll even add in your testicles have gone also.:eek:

Brecht September 3rd, 2011 12:56 PM

Huh, impossible to imagine something like this. I'd produce a television drama called "Not Without My Penis". :(

Sweatyhat, as a kid, I had to sit when in toilet because my mother ordered so. Since she is a neat freak, she feared my piss would end up all over the walls if I stand. Of course, I used to protest because my dude rights were violated and I talked to my father. He told her "Woman, he shall stand" but then she showed him who's boss. :(:D

sweatyhat September 3rd, 2011 12:57 PM

Here's a horrible thought

No cock? How're you gonna pee?
They'll have to catheterise you like they do for old male prostate patients in hospital. You'll spend the rest of your life at home, shuffling around in slippers and a dressing gown carrying a bag of your own piss. :D:D:D:D

http://ist1-3.filesor.com/pimpandhos...-Picture_0.jpg

Great for boozing mind you. Have all your cans in a coolbox next to you, then just 'run a line' out the patio doors to carry your urine away.

sweatyhat September 3rd, 2011 01:05 PM

There's an upside to every situation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 1737727)
It's just not there, not violently removed, there's nothing except skin as if there never ever was one since birth. Not even evidence there was one. So technically you have no gender, in fact I'll even add in your testicles have gone also.:eek:

No balls.
No testosterone.
No complaints.
You'll grow breasts to play with. :)

Mal Hombre September 3rd, 2011 02:01 PM

I honestly don't know how I'd react,Badly I'm sure.Reminds Me of Koro ,A psychiatric disorder prevalent in Malaysia,Where the sufferer becomes convinced that His penis is retracting into His body.There have been three recorded cases in the US,All Cannabis smokers,So beware.

NIN September 3rd, 2011 02:38 PM

Sounds to me like a nasty case of 'Action Man Genitalia Paranoia'

MisterMacky September 3rd, 2011 02:49 PM

What would I do if my penis were suddenly gone?
Probably become a Christian evangelical.