Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Politics, Current Affairs, Religion Threads (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   What is to blame for Paris attack? A. Religion; B. Islam; C. Testosterone; D. Insanity. (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=282044)

ConstantOgler January 8th, 2015 06:41 AM

What is to blame for Paris attack? A. Religion; B. Islam; C. Testosterone; D. Insanity.

A: I almost omit, since no other religion yields this today. But it wasn't always so, & other religions have much in common with Islam.

B: Far most popular choice, but MSM goes mush-mouth cos it's not PC. Hundreds of millions of Muslims don't do this, etc. etc. So?

C. Dark horse, too much overlooked, IMO.

D. In American & English law insanity defense = "did not know it was wrong". Terrorists don't know that. They are sure it is right. So aren't they insane?

Ooops! Forgot "E. Other". Not that it would stop anyone here. :thumbsup:

vinceprince January 8th, 2015 07:06 AM

Partly to blame are all other media organisations, comedians and satirists that now self-censor and don't mock Islam in the same way they mock other beliefs/ideologies.
Hence mocking Islam and Mohammed has become abnormal and those brave guys that don't self censor stand out and become targets.

I would like to say something a lot more offensive here against Islam, but it would probably be deleted or result in a ban. This is the problem.

Estreeter January 8th, 2015 08:42 AM

Power, and it's quest for it :mad:

Been like that since Man first started killing each other. I never buy the argument that it's religion, never have or will. Religion is used as a tool by the insane to dupe the weak minded to get that power IMHO :mad:

Sir Honkers January 8th, 2015 09:54 AM

No doubt every religion has it's fundamentalist lunatics, but one religion in particular has more than it's fair share of them. And I am really over that religion's members declaring that we shouldn't judge them by a few fanatics.
Scratch the devotees of that religion and they're all tarred with the same brush.
It would be nice if we could round them all up, every woman, man and child and send them to back to whatever barbaric corner of the earth they came from. Unfortunately they are too embedded in Western Society for that to be practical.
I hope if they catch those two they don't get the martyrdom they crave. I'd like them to spend the next fifty years dying by inches in a cell in Guantanamo Bay.

cicciobuki January 8th, 2015 11:25 AM

E. All of he above

brk549 January 8th, 2015 12:22 PM

The world is upside down now.Black is white and white is whatever they want to call it.You will get looked down on a lot more for calling them lunatics than they do them for doing the crazy things they do.The leaders of the world can't seem to learn from the lunatics of the past,give them an inch and they'll take a mile and after the mile there's no stopping them without killing them.If this is deleted so be it,being just another example of how we've gotten where we are,speaking the truth and telling it like it is is forbidden.

tygrkhat40 January 8th, 2015 02:03 PM

I call it insanity. Such fanatacism isn't normal. I also do not fully attribute Islam. Here in the US, we've got some real religious nutcases. It wouldn't take much for something to flip a switch in their brain and then they pick up their guns and take out their enemies.

y-hpassage January 8th, 2015 02:18 PM

I am Charlie

hastfount January 8th, 2015 04:44 PM

Demographics?

Demographics?

Vocabolo January 8th, 2015 05:21 PM

No blame to anyone.

I have changed my avatar to support the victims of the Paris attack.
I don't put blame on anyone but freedom of speech should be defended at al costs.
It was not easily obtained and our grandfathers fought and died all over the World to obtain it for us.All over the World,people still fight and die for it.
Without it,there would be no VEF anyway and that would not do at all would it? No sir,not at all.