Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   In Remembrance (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   R.I.P demsal8 # November 13 1943 ~ February 25 2019 (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=366506)

MaxJoker February 28th, 2019 03:18 PM

R.I.P demsal8 # November 13 1943 ~ February 25 2019

It`s with the deepest most sorrowful regret that have to announce the passing of our demsal8/Don.
One of the most genuinely decent kindest human beings it`s ever been my privilege to know.
Don loved this forum. In his own words , the place gave him a new lease on life he`d never expected to have.
Am I ever grateful that can carry the knowledge of this truth with me.
That we helped bring him immense happiness , laughter and through a certain thread. A great interest in colouring. He taught himself to do it then offered to colour any requests.
He loved the friends he made here.
If you got to know him you couldn't help but feel the same.
Brought such good nature to this forum and the lives of others.
We`ll miss his presence dreadfully.
I`ll think about him daily.
Best of blessed wishes Maestro .
You knew so much about so much . Now you have the final answer to the biggest question .
Here`s hoping in time I can reconnect with your positive energies again and even hear your laugh.
Love you Brother.

G-Type February 28th, 2019 03:25 PM

Itīs with tremendous sadness to hear about the passing away of our good VEF-fellow.

Personally, I havenīt had too much of contact with him...but the words of the posting predecessor (thanks Max) are certainly full of truth about a remarkable person who has left us.

For his family and friends, I wish them all the very best and enough strength to cope with this sad and terrible loss.

Rest in Peace

HugoHackenbush February 28th, 2019 03:43 PM

I am shocked and deeply saddened. He did great work for me and a lot of others. Some of the jobs I gave him were incredibly difficult, but he never failed to do anything other than excellent work.
He will be greatly missed.:(:(:(

Mal Hombre February 28th, 2019 03:56 PM

This is truly terrible news, This forum has lost too many good members over the years and it never gets any easier to bear.Don was never one of the more outgoing members of this forum but He was one of Our best Mods and a really great guy. Rest In Peace indeed..

bub3 February 28th, 2019 05:23 PM

Rest In Peace Sir.

pharoahegypt February 28th, 2019 06:09 PM

So many good fellows passing over from this place.... Like many, I didn't have any personal dealings with the man, but did admire his work in the colourisation thread immensely; shots in my own collection now looking much more intimate & professional than their original black & white versions. I felt at times that he was under appreciated, in terms of the time & effort, and often lack of thanks he got from those whose images he spent time working on, but if you believe on reaping what you sow, as well as heaven, then we can rest assured that his work down here should see a large beverage & comfy chair awaiting him.... RIP Demsal8.

Glen Quagmire February 28th, 2019 07:31 PM

As friend and colleague I'm devastated to hear this.
I'm going to miss him a lot.
From the bottom off my heart, rest in peace brother Don.

Sam Spade February 28th, 2019 07:36 PM

Another unexpected passing, he was on-line the evening before, logging off at 21:47. :(

An excellent moderator and very pleasant guy, a credit to VEF.

R.I.P, Don.

Decadence February 28th, 2019 08:20 PM

Like Max (and others), I'm devastated.

This comes as a surprise.. although we all have our maladies, he always did his best to play his down.

I remember fondly when I was able to finally convince him to become a Mod. He had to be talked into it after having declined previously. He was an asset to the vintage section and a valued friend.

Rest in peace, brother. No more of those long trips across Texas.

Estreeter February 28th, 2019 10:40 PM

:(:(:(

Don, one of those people who I think in the real world was community spirited, that showed here also. He did an exceptional job here as a member and mod donating his time with members personal requests and also the forum in general, the perfect quiet achiever.

I'll miss ya Mate.

RIP Don.