Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A Thread About Nothing (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=197612)

Estreeter March 3rd, 2012 10:02 AM

A Thread About Nothing

Well, If it was OK for Jerry Seinfeld to have a TV show about nothing I thought we could have a thread about nothing. In my opinion, Seinfeld fucked up, his show about nothing earned him millions, so he actually achieved something. This thread will live up to it's name and achieve less than nothing, no payments :(, no sense ;), no value :D, no replies hopefully :D

I don't even know how to start a thread about nothing other than if you have nothing useful to say, or maybe an off topic reply to another thread, put it here as it will be on topic then, so I doubt anything can be removed ;)

Fill this emptiness

http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/177...f177856316.jpg

:(

windymiller March 3rd, 2012 11:46 AM

A thread about nothing? Surely a mod will come along and delete it.

p.s

Seinfeld rocks.

Estreeter March 3rd, 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windymiller (Post 1985768)

p.s

Seinfeld rocks.

A mod could, if he could be fucked ;)

Jason-X March 3rd, 2012 12:28 PM

So, this means we can pick any random topic out of the blue?

Awesome!

So Estreeter, Whats your favorite Springsteen album...? Out of the four I've heard, I'll have to go with Born In the USA! It just reminds me of being a kid in the 80's!

Oh yeah, Why is it if someone's a Springsteen fan, they're always most likely fans of Bryan Adams, Dire Straits and John Couger Mellencamp? :confused:

Ya know, this is actually very funny, because a longtime friend of my family/uncle looks a lot like Jerry Seinfeld and when I was a kid he used to live in an apartment complex right across the apartment complex my uncle lived in between april 1986 to november 1988! It was in that era that I first heard of the boss! He would eften have the Born in the USA tape playing on the stereo around that time, whenever I would go over to his apartment for a visit, and a lot of those times, his buddy that looks a lot like Jerry Seinfeld would be over there hanging out! So, whenever I hear a Springsteen tune or see part of a Seinfeld episode while channel surfing I always think about that era as kid! :D

otokonomidori March 3rd, 2012 12:44 PM

0?

exfarmer March 3rd, 2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windymiller (Post 1985768)

p.s

Seinfeld rocks.

We can delete threads? Great! Where's that bloody shemales thread. Time to test this function out.

Estreeter March 3rd, 2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason-X (Post 1985811)
So, this means we can pick any random topic out of the blue?

:D:D:D

Quote:

S

So Estreeter, Whats your favorite Springsteen album...? Out of the four I've heard, I'll have to go with Born In the USA! It just reminds me of being a kid in the 80's!

Live at the Hammersmith Odeon. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Oh yeah, Why is it if someone's a Springsteen fan, they're always most likely fans of Bryan Adams, Dire Straits and John Couger Mellencamp? :confused:

Don't know about Adams and Dire Straits, but Mellencamp :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW. I loved Kramers idea about a coffee table book about coffee tables that folds out as a coffee table, if only it came with an ashtray :cool:

-Edge- March 3rd, 2012 01:34 PM

Nothing is....... well.......

Brecht March 3rd, 2012 01:50 PM

I think I'll have to shave the hair in my nose until there's nothing in there, so I can pick my nose like a boss or should I say: like The Boss?

Estreeter March 3rd, 2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norbert84 (Post 1985909)
I think I'll have to shave the hair in my nose until there's nothing in there, so I can pick my nose like a boss or should I say: like The Boss?

And your balls ?