Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Softcore Models Discussion (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Jo Guest Discussions (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=222668)

fakar November 19th, 2012 06:15 PM

Jo Guest Discussions

I have noticed that "new" non-nude images of Jo keep popping up on her page. Can someone enlighten me to where these are from?

Otherwise is she retired from the business in general?

showpost.php?p=2286279&postcount=

kayfabe November 19th, 2012 09:18 PM

I think there is already a Jo discussion thread (contains about as many posts as this one). The images referred to are probably the ones from e-bay. Jo's still poorly & shoots the odd photo / set when she's feeling upto it. That info was provided by her sister, who is the e-bay vendor.

gareth5472001 February 17th, 2013 11:28 PM

hi im looking for the image from the may 1997 page 3 callander can any one help

wal5596 March 11th, 2013 05:38 AM

I see the St Davids day picture is for sale on ebay by with the daffs moved so its a new nude from Jo any one else seen it?

wal5596 June 2nd, 2013 07:59 PM

Ebay sale

I see that Rachel Guest (Jo's sister) is selling "naughty UK strength" new and limited photos .......anyone fancy chipping in ?

pharoahegypt June 2nd, 2013 08:59 PM

I doubt that "naughty UK strength" will be anything we haven't already seen a hundred times over...... Now if that description changes to "full on spread and taking cock in every orifice" then give me a bell.... lol.

Darkened Soul June 3rd, 2013 06:31 PM

Ebay photos

Jo has specifically asked for her Ebay photos not to be posted on any forums, and as I spent £20 on them I am going to respect her wishes, otherwise she won't do anymore.

Thanks

hfcbjd June 3rd, 2013 06:55 PM

re Photos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkened Soul (Post 2499810)
Jo has specifically asked for her Ebay photos not to be posted on any forums, and as I spent £20 on them I am going to respect her wishes, otherwise she won't do anymore.

Thanks

Here, Here.

pharoahegypt June 3rd, 2013 07:47 PM

with only 4 and 15 posts respectively; perhaps we already know you wouldn't post them here in any case.......;) ............ :rolleyes:

Pinkpapercut August 16th, 2013 02:23 PM

I understand that Jo and her sister don't want her new ebay photos posted on any forums and I'm glad those people who have bought the new sets are respecting her wishes, but would one of you feel comfortable with letting us know just in words how strong the sets are? I prefer Jo plump and on the border of middle-age but I'd be interested to find out whether these photos are just tasteful nude versions of the non-nude samples posted in the Jo Guest thread, or whether she still shows pink and brown. If the latter I'd be inclined to buy.