Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Film & Television Discussion (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Topless photos of Kate Middleton (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=216598)

dru2000 September 14th, 2012 07:43 AM

Topless photos of Kate Middleton

if you live in a cave, you may not be aware that a french magazine has published topless photos of Kate in the sun on holiday.

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandhos..._456x342_0.jpg

being a fan of the female body, I'd be delighted to see these pictures. I'm sure I'm not the only male (or female) whose wondered exactly how perky she is underneath the varnished exterior we're only ever allowed to see. As in almost every case, beautiful, famous woman half naked - I'll certainly not say no .:)

Although another part of me hates the pap culture and wishes people could be left in peace to enjoy themselves. :mad:

dweezle September 14th, 2012 05:47 PM

Not convinced looks nothing like william, and pic 4 in lonsdales post doesn't look like kate, has it been actually confirmed that it's them

Dorset Nick September 14th, 2012 05:49 PM

Its them they have confirmed they will sue the French publishers under French privacy laws.

Rob the diver September 14th, 2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorset Nick (Post 2210998)
Its them they have confirmed they will sue the French publishers under French privacy laws.

I understand that they are to sue under French law. Whilst it is lovely to look at photographs of a topless ladies. I have taken many hundreds of these types of photographs in my time. The one issue that I have is that Kate did not give or have the opportunity to give her consent to these photographs. The topic of consent has been debated else were on this web site. Usually in connection to photographs of ex partners. I have to say that they should not have been published or taken without her consent.

bigbobnobody September 14th, 2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob the diver (Post 2211047)
I understand that they are to sue under French law. Whilst it is lovely to look at photographs of a topless ladies. I have taken many hundreds of these types of photographs in my time. The one issue that I have is that Kate did not give or have the opportunity to give her consent to these photographs. The topic of consent has been debated else were on this web site. Usually in connection to photographs of ex partners. I have to say that they should not have been published or taken without her consent.

She's a public figure. No other of her pictures taken by the paparazzi
are submitted for her approval or consent are they? She's the most
watched woman in Europe......it's not something she doesn't know either.
If she's going to get her tata's out when not behind closed doors, she's
as fair game as any other celebrity wouldn't you say? Also, I think the
majority of topless resort and beach photos,you'll find are taken by either
fans or paparazzi.......not ex partners.

Lester Square September 14th, 2012 07:28 PM

When the British Tv broke the story about 'nude photos' of a royal a few weeks back and it was revelaled to be Prince Harry. Jokingly I said I was hoping it was his sister-in-law..

A couple of weeks later...

Look - the French Papps finished off her Mother-In-Law, so it was envitable that they'd have a go at Kate sometime.

I do believe that as it was a private break, on (supposed) private land then she should have been able to 'brown the boys' without fear of it being published a week later.

But out of the two Middletons, you'd have put money on Pippa's fun bags to be snapped from a distance first rather than Kate.

Jackieby September 14th, 2012 11:43 PM

Capturing her poolside with Hewitt's lad ("Prince Harry") wearing his swastika armband would have completed the scoop.

Sam Spade September 15th, 2012 11:44 AM

If anyone, celeb, Duchess, or whoever sunbathes in a public place, such as a beach, park, or on a boat in public waters, or in a private garden which is visible from a public right of way, or from a neighbouring house or flat then they can have no complaints when pictures of themselves appear in magazines and newspapers, however, when they are in a private area, and the pictures are taken by some low life scum sucking piece of crap such as a paparazzi who probably took the images while trespassing then they have a right of complaint.

The "rats" made Diana's life a misery, you cannot blame William for trying to protect his wife.

billybunter September 15th, 2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Spade (Post 2211733)
If anyone, celeb, Duchess, or whoever sunbathes in a public place, such as a beach, park, or on a boat in public waters, or in a private garden which is visible from a public right of way, or from a neighbouring house or flat then they can have no complaints when pictures of themselves appear in magazines and newspapers, however, when they are in a private area, and the pictures are taken by some low life scum sucking piece of crap such as a paparazzi who probably took the images while trespassing then they have a right of complaint.

The "rats" make Diana's life a misery, you cannot blame William for trying to protect his wife.

They never print pics of me wandering naked around my backyard. Meat and two veg swinging.

Shauni September 15th, 2012 02:30 PM

The Sun/Daily Mail can act all holy right now but just wait...They will publish those pics