Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   In Remembrance (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   RIP Winebeavis (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=317677)

tygrkhat40 October 4th, 2016 02:04 PM

I'm floored by this news. Jeff asked if the NFL pick game would resume and said he couldn't commit to regular participation. I wonder if there was something behind that.

Damn, I'm going to miss him.

With billy, erdnuss, Mr. InBetween, Xxphd and Deviant in the great beyond.

Damn.

G-Type October 4th, 2016 02:30 PM

This is devastating news and I am shocked to hear about Winebeavis´ passing away.

My thoughts and condolences go to his wife and his family. May God bless them and give them strength to cope with this sad loss.

R.I.P. Winebeavis

zeus64 October 4th, 2016 02:33 PM

wine b was a friend to many here ... not just a staff member ... he will be greatly missed by all of us who knew him on the forum ... and the off topic thread won't be the same without him ... RIP

soulreaper October 4th, 2016 02:35 PM

I got just home from work, and i read this sad news. R.I.P, my friend, may you rest in peace....

Refhand October 4th, 2016 02:49 PM

I'm shocked and saddened. RIP and my condolences to all.

Desert Dream October 4th, 2016 03:15 PM

I can't say I knew him personally but l was a fan of his work. Starting out like many here by scanning and sharing. Soon became popular with his great scans. From there became part of the forum. Only natural he soon move to Mod and become a dab hand at that too.

Exchanged the odd bit a banter here n there about his avatar origins. As well as posting happy birthday posts for him. From the posts read thus far, I can see he was very well liked and much respected.

To see this post was a huge shock as I was so used to seeing his name and avatar around here and took it for granted. To know he is now joined a growing list of much missed members leaves me more than saddened.

I can only offer my very deepest sympathies to his wife, family and to all that knew him. Another great member taken away from us. Rest in peace WB and god bless.

Leprechaun October 4th, 2016 03:20 PM

He was still active here some days ago. :(

My condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P. Winebeavis.

superpike October 4th, 2016 03:37 PM

Thank you for being with us until the last day.

Lux aeterna luceat is

bigbubble October 4th, 2016 03:51 PM

R.I.P Winebeavis. Thank for all you gave to us.

JeffSav October 4th, 2016 03:52 PM

This is such sad news. Having had a friend on here, Deviant (RIP), taken from us about a year ago, I know and understand how difficult it is to deal with with these things. RIP Winebeavis. May your spirit soar into the unknown. To all of you that knew him, my heartfelt sympathy.