Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New to the forum and want to say hi ? Do it here ... (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=15117)

Deluxe May 25th, 2009 06:33 PM

Hi VEF! I finally joined after seeing this in so many Googles. I'll probably hang out in the ID section since I've hit a wall with some of my unnamed gals I collected ~10 yrs ago, and I'll try to return the favors. Plus, my knowledge prior to '95 is mainly Playboy and Penthouse, so I may be more help in the ID section than the "older" sections. You've got a nice board here, impressively unique these days!

Name-Hunter May 25th, 2009 09:57 PM

Hiya Deluxe!
Welcom to VEF!
The other day I saw he was hunting for some names to models in his early collection and dropped him an invite.
:)

MaxJoker May 26th, 2009 10:01 AM

Welcome to the fanatical female fancying forum of fun fellow members snatch7 - Oluf Sand - Deluxe , hope your stay is a long and fruitful one :D

chindit May 26th, 2009 08:18 PM

hello guys, only joined about a week ago but already found so much great stuff its amazing. need to give some back though so can anybody direct me to a link that tells me how to upload video? i got a rapidshare premium account so if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it, cheers.

redhawk063 June 4th, 2009 05:52 AM

Just wanted to day "hiya folks"
hope I can contribute stuff, although I don't have much anymore(harddrive crash last month) but hey who knows. Might have that one thing someone is looking for!

billybunter June 4th, 2009 01:43 PM

Welcome on board!:)

Farowt June 5th, 2009 01:17 AM

Hello chindit, redhawk063, and lisellebear,

Welcome to the VEF. I am sure all of our fellow members are looking forward to any and all that you have to share. Please take a few minutes to read the forum rules here and then have fun.

See you around the forum, ;)

Farowt

BrianBonklonk June 5th, 2009 01:55 PM

Ello ello ello
I just stumbled across this site recently after googling an old punk singer & discovering that she did a bit more than singing.
Anyway,thanks for having me & hopefully I'll make some contribution once Ive found my feet.
Cheers

Inglorious June 5th, 2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianBonklonk (Post 681109)
Ello ello ello
I just stumbled across this site recently after googling an old punk singer & discovering that she did a bit more than singing.
Anyway,thanks for having me & hopefully I'll make some contribution once Ive found my feet.
Cheers

Honey Bane or Gaye Advert I presume?

Anyway welcome aboard, read the rules and have fun

BrianBonklonk June 5th, 2009 10:39 PM

HoneyBane it was,proof that you learn something new every day.