Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Help Section (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Uploaded.net (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=326272)

PAWGLover February 22nd, 2017 12:28 AM

Uploaded.net

I am trying to download from uploaded.net. Chrome does not work for me on this site, Internet explorer keeps blocking the download even though pop up blocker is turned off. I have never had any problems downloading from other hosts, any help PLEASE!:confused:

JCat February 22nd, 2017 04:04 PM

I can't remember if I've ever used that site before. Is it all links from that site or just one? Can you upload to them? Maybe try uploading a small file to that site (like a single pic) and posting the link here for some to try. But if the Mods or anyone else has experience with the site or view it as harmful, please let us know.

pferdewurst February 22nd, 2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCat (Post 3951101)
But if the Mods or anyone else has experience with the site or view it as harmful, please let us know.

Harmful :D Itīs one of the oldest Filehoster and serious. But today itīs very slow even with Premium Acc. Maybe some Server problems alternative try JDownloader. The version without Adds of course.

buttsie February 22nd, 2017 05:31 PM

I keep saying it but you really should link to what your after so others can test it
Right click the post number , cut & paste the address

Then you'll know if the issue is on your PC or the host

Individual files can be on servers that are misfiring or overloaded

My recent experience with them - first time ever from memory was bizarre

I tried a download several days ago and the issue was

Wheres the free user download button

Turned out it was hiding just above the premium download button as an X
that only appeared when I closed it

Trickery like so many other hosts play with that button thats usually OK once you allow everything - not this time

That was with everything allowed on firefox 51

pizzapie March 15th, 2017 10:01 PM

I tried clicking on an uploaded link today and my browser wouldn't let me visit the link. It kept saying it was a deceptive site that may steal my information.

topofthehill March 16th, 2017 05:33 PM

looks like they are under attack... we`ll need to wait it out...

Jenny48549 March 17th, 2017 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pizzapie (Post 3973700)
I tried clicking on an uploaded link today and my browser wouldn't let me visit the link. It kept saying it was a deceptive site that may steal my information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by topofthehill (Post 3974460)
looks like they are under attack... we`ll need to wait it out...

Someone reported the site as harmful to Google. This has happened to any number of sites from what I've seen.

Uploaded has to get themselves removed from Google's list.