Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Erotica (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Mother-in-Laws Have You Had A Sexy Encounter? (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=338732)

Aspire2B September 7th, 2017 10:22 AM

Mother-in-Laws Have You Had A Sexy Encounter?

I guess the stereotypical Mother-in-Law from hell is more of a myth than a fact and I am sure there are loads of Mother-in-Laws that could be classed as MILFs.

Have you ever had a sexy encounter with your Mother-in-Law?

Has she flirted with you, made sexual advances, or have you caught her unaware in a compromising position?

Have you been on holiday, only to be surprised that she more than happy to go topless in front of you?

Have you repaired her computer only to be shocked by a hard disc full of nude photos or found her spread naked on a website or seen her appear in a Readers Wife section of an old magazine?

Or quite simply... have you bedded her??

There must be loads of stories about our sexy Mother-in-Laws - What's yours?

AmyDiamond September 7th, 2017 10:25 AM

I'm so sorry to not have any such story. Wish I had. My life will never be complete. But this goes for all of us. Will you share us yours, please?

Aspire2B September 7th, 2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyDiamond (Post 4156994)
I'm so sorry to not have any such story. Wish I had. My life will never be complete. But this goes for all of us. Will you share us yours, please?

Sadly, my Mother-in-Law had passed away even before I met my wife but I'm sure there's many a sexy story to tell from those that are lucky enough to have a MILF of a Mother-in-Law!

old alal September 13th, 2017 11:21 AM

Not with my MOL, wouldn't have wanted to, but I did have a relationship with the mother of an ex girlfriend, and she was far and away better all round. i wonder what might have happened had her daughter and I tied the knott.

otokonomidori September 13th, 2017 12:00 PM

My mother in law was 18 stone and 5 feet tall - she didn't grow up, she grew out.

Motorboater September 13th, 2017 12:59 PM

Hehehe. No. But it's something I aspire to have one day!

I would never have thought of this one. Have we gone through all the possible fantasies yet?

scoundrel September 16th, 2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

The doorbell rang. I knew it was my mother-in-law, because the mice were throwing themselves on the traps.
Les Dawson.

Estreeter September 16th, 2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspire2B (Post 4156992)

There must be loads of stories about our sexy Mother-in-Laws - What's yours?

How do the Yanks put it :confused:
I'll take the 5th ;)

Good Lord :rolleyes:

Dennis346 January 30th, 2018 03:45 PM

Not so much a sexy encounter as a sexy fantasy every time I think about it!!

Before my wife and I got married, her mother "painted" her with fake tan a couple of times to make her look better on the wedding day! Her mother got so turned on from rubbing the tan over her naked 20 year old daughter, that she (my future mother-in-law) ended up rubbing my future wife's pussy, and pleasuring her!!

Ever since my wife told me (about three hours after it first happened!) I get massively turned on thinking about it!! Wish there had been some photos!!!

Dennis346 January 30th, 2018 03:57 PM

I probably should have said it happened both times!!! The first time my future mother-in-law was just in her underwear, the second time (in anticipation, I guess) she was completely naked when she "painted" my naked wife-to-be!!